Author Topic: Poison vs Sawzaw  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: Poison vs Sawzaw
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2015, 10:32:51 AM »
Where can I order this?! Amg!

Walgreens. 

It's usually on the "As Seen on TV" shelves between "Flex Seal" and "Mighty Putty".
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2015, 11:47:53 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:52:57 PM by Skuzzy »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2015, 12:26:45 PM »
I liked this post a lot:

After giving it a lot of thought.....I decided to create a quick visual guide concerning the subject of HOing.  I think this guide will be very helpful for new AH pilots...especially those coming here from other simulations!  Hopefully this help ease the pain of transition for these new AH cartoon fighter pilots as they venture into AH's highly complex community culture.

The following slide will be familiar for players from other simulations:

New players take note!  This subject is far more complex here in the cartoon skies of Aces High.  Study the next picture carefully to avoid potential social stigma and ridicule:

Again, I hope this helps you new players out there.  And remember, when you lose....it's always the fault of the other guy!  Thumbs UP!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:44:21 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2015, 01:08:23 PM »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:53:37 PM by Skuzzy »

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 01:14:23 PM »
I liked this post a lot:

After giving it a lot of thought.....I decided to create a quick visual guide concerning the subject of HOing.  I think this guide will be very helpful for new AH pilots...especially those coming here from other simulations!  Hopefully this help ease the pain of transition for these new AH cartoon fighter pilots as they venture into AH's highly complex community culture.

The following slide will be familiar for players from other simulations:

New players take note!  This subject is far more complex here in the cartoon skies of Aces High.  Study the next picture carefully to avoid potential social stigma and ridicule:

Again, I hope this helps you new players out there.  And remember, when you lose....it's always the fault of the other guy!  Thumbs UP!

:lol

Yes, I always get a chuckle out of those slides.... 

The best humor is often just the truth. 

I think some in our community would die from a raged-induced aneurysm if they flew some other sims.  :rofl

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 04:54:42 PM »
that's crap.

like I said, you were HO twice. the second time you got off the trigger REAL fast, likely cuz you were filming.

what I gleen out of this interlude is that you are very sensitive to others opinions, and therefore
have to PROVE to the world that 'im not an HOer'

whats next, a video proclaiming you don't spawn camp?

nuff said.

You must be Sawzaw or Sawzaw Fan Club President?
Top Gun

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
Be nice to Sawzaw, Ratio....he's a friend.  :aok

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2015, 06:17:56 PM »

Awww Skuzzy....nothing I said there was THAT bad....er....was it?

If so, my apologies....

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2015, 05:41:50 AM »
Wait he calls me stupid and I say he is Skyyr's little puppy and I get post deleted and he doesn't.

How does that work?  :headscratch:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »
Wait he calls me stupid and I say he is Skyyr's little puppy and I get post deleted and he doesn't.

How does that work?  :headscratch:

I didn't call you stupid. 

I used the term "stupidity" to describe the decisions you (or others) might make to potentially place yourself in a specific, bad situation  i.e. where you could be "HOed". 

Sorry, but I dislike whiners, excuse makers, and sore losers.  When I see someone complain about being HOed or posts that support that person (such as your own "  :rofl " post), I simply see people who can't deal with losing due to their own mistakes and misjdugements.  Period.  It's really that simple. 

If I'm "Skyyr's little puppy" in your eyes because he and I agree on this specific topic...so be it.   :lol

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 11:06:07 AM »

How does that work?  :headscratch:

He didn't say you were stupid. "You," when used as Fulcrum typed it, is an indefinite pronoun. It is understood to mean an undetermined individual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You#Third_person_usage

English 101.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:08:11 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 11:18:12 AM »
He didn't say you were stupid. "You," when used as Fulcrum typed it, is an indefinite pronoun. It is understood to mean an undetermined individual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You#Third_person_usage

English 101.

:lol

Thanks. 

I originally planned to express that I used it as a pronoun, but couldn't remember which pronoun subtype it belonged too (e.g. intensive, relative, indefinite, etc.). 

English 101 was a long, long time ago...for me at least...and I wont pretend it was my best subject.   :D

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
You two are so old it isn't even English 101 anymore , it's English 1101  :neener: And English 1102
Top Gun

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »
You two are so old it isn't even English 101 anymore , it's English 1101  :neener: And English 1102

I'm insulted.  I'm not that old.

I did not take English in the 12th Century.   Why it was almost the 17th Century when I went to school!  :old:

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »

Owned.