Author Topic: Poison vs Sawzaw  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Poison vs Sawzaw
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
Never. Ever. Turn  - Seems pretty boring.

You can bet I will take you up on that.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2015, 05:45:46 PM »
and did so in jest.

I do not wish
hmm 2 in 1 statement...  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »
Because when an altitude cap is in place, it creates inherent disadvantages when correct/proper ACM is employed
:rofl    what a joke you are... seriously...    :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2015, 06:03:27 PM »
And why you would do that? Seriously, why would you ever put an arbitrary altitude cap in a combat sim?

The altitude cap is usually in reference to the altitude of the first merge, not a limit on how high the dueling parties can go for the entire fight. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2015, 06:48:23 PM »
And why you would do that? Seriously, why would you ever put an arbitrary altitude cap in a combat sim? This statement alone is the epitome of what Aces High has become: a place where people look for every excuse to validate forcing people to fly the way they want them to. If you have to resort to using handicaps, there's a problem with your flight style, not the guy you're fighting.

By the way, it's very easy to win an e-fight with an altitude cap in place. Actually, it's much easier than roping someone.

This is what it used to be foremost and what made AH different from the rest.... the newer style (old style just more prevalent) of play is what it has become....almost to the point of it being just another combat sim....

All the Unwritten rule blah blah that was talked about is what AH for many used to be the norm...and the other combat, win at all cost style was for other games....Yes there were those who were/are...but they were a minority (IMO)There is always a time to take a base...it has now changed and they are now the norm.....so we are at just another combat sim....which is sad really (once again IMO)

And as AckAck said...altitude cap is for the merge only...

But then... when the toejame hits the fan for a community member the spirit is alive and well....which means it isn't all bad news
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 06:52:34 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2015, 08:45:13 PM »
You brought my name up, so don't play the "everytime I think about it" sarcasm here little boy.

:rofl
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2015, 08:49:42 PM »
:rofl    what a joke you are... seriously...    :rofl

hmm 2 in 1 statement...  :aok

Here comes SkyRocky...... for the pick!

:rofl
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:52:04 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2015, 04:39:57 AM »
That's it!! I challenge everybody to a storch fight :x :devil
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2015, 11:51:39 AM »
Hey this is Rud3boi, my BB name is different from my In Game ID. Sawzaw is one Stubborn pilot. Every fight we had I would own him and he would just cry on 200. He can't accept loosing to my F4u-1 in his uber climb-mo-biles 109's even when he tried to BnZ me to death. The dude need to relax on language and learn to accept being killed.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2