Author Topic: Unawarded kill?  (Read 689 times)

Offline Achilles

• Zinc Member
Unawarded kill?
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:28:59 AM »
I was flying a tempest yesterday and ran into another player who was also flying a tempest. I chased after them, and followed them for quite some time. I turned away when I get low on fuel and the player turned back at me. I was able to get a shot off and take off their wing. However, the plane, with no wing, then simply hung in mid air and then disappeared, and no kill was awarded. I landed and logged out to do some stuff around the house, then logged on again about hour or so later. I saw my score tab and noticed that I was finally awarded a kill for the player, but my score and k/d hadn't changed, and the player that I shot down didn't have me listed as a killer.

I got cureous and checked the ah stats page, and it showed me as a killer there. So it appears the player disco after I shot them, but before their plane hit the ground. Are kill points not awarded in this case?

Is this some kind of bug? Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in.
Achilles

"There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. Therefore there can be no understanding between you and me, nor may there be any covenants between us, till one or other shall fall."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Unawarded kill?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 02:46:30 PM »
Seems like the player decided that he'd rather pull out his cable or Alt-F4 than lose his perks. It didn't work I assume :)

Not sure about the stats bit.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:18:19 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:33:52 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 01:09:14 PM »
If if You get a disco You still loose perks. So by pulling ur cable or altf4 you still loose it anyways lol.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2