Author Topic: 3 isn't enough...  (Read 7626 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: 3 isn't enough...
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »
that's all he has showed me...every time he engaged since I have been back...instant HO...and that's how he was right before I left.

I don't care how he flies, but when you spout all this crap about ACM and then HO at every opportunity....

don't be mad because I call out the hypocrisy of your buddie :rolleyes:

There are several publications covering front quarter shots and full head on shots in ACM..Shaw is a famous example..

Hypocrisies lol, I'm sure Skyyr has some slow mo films just to prove who starts shooting first in a lot of those HO passes but that's besides the point lol.

Simple answer: Just because it's taboo in AH doesn't mean it isn't ACM, slowbie.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 03:57:19 PM »
I have a much better idea...

the one who can post up a screen shoot of getting a kill with the most red cons around him....you lose points if green are closer then 6k. :aok

The red cons have to be above you though.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Lmao that's awesome, how's it feel to get owned by that Chihuahua coming in with alt speed and friends?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 04:02:30 PM »
There are several publications covering front quarter shots and full head on shots in ACM..Shaw is a famous example..

Hypocrisies lol, I'm sure Skyyr has some slow mo films just to prove who starts shooting first in a lot of those HO passes but that's besides the point lol.

Simple answer: Just because it's taboo in AH doesn't mean it isn't ACM, slowbie.

you crack me up....

HO is the exact opposite of ACM......

and this is a game...not real life......using what was done in real life, as a comparison to what we do here is laughable at best and straight up disrespectful at worst.

The red cons have to be above you though.

above you.... below you...all around... :-)

Latrobe already got us beat brah hahahahahaah

dont be so sure about that :t

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
Honor and sportsmanship go hand in hand

you don't "act" honorable.

you ether are...or you are not.

English class: act by actions not act (like a movie actor).

So if I find film showing you pulling the trigger first in HO in the MA (where you don't know with 100 percent certainty who you are shooting at), if I find that film does that make you dishonorable, AND a hypocrite?

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 04:06:18 PM »
Lmao that's awesome, how's it feel to get owned by that Chihuahua coming in with alt speed and friends?

You saw that?
Oh well, not like I care.

Did you also see the 7 sorties after that where I was harassing him constantly as well as beating one of his "gamey" shots? Of course not, that would make him look bad.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »
you crack me up....

and this is a game...not real life......using what was done in real life, as a comparison to what we do here is laughable at best and straight up disrespectful at worst.

What I see here is a lot of whining. If you want to HO, then HO. If you don't, then don't.

ACM allows for HO'ing. If you're going to claim you fly according to ACM, then quit complaining about HO'ing. If you're not going to claim you're following ACM, then that's fine too - play by whatever rules you'd like. Just don't complain when I follow established rules for air combat in general.

As a side note, there is an art to HO'ing. Notice in this engagement, my opponent shoots first. Not only did I return fire, but I killed him in one pass while completely avoiding his shots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4OGkJX-OU

-=S=-
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:18:33 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2015, 04:14:23 PM »
you crack me up....

You almost do the work for me,

The Head-on  is part of ACM(documented), but in your AH simplified view of it, you regard ACM to the ability of saddling up on someone's 6, but that's not all of ACM. There are head on s, wingman ACM, defensive ACM, offensive ACM.

Here is where you shoot yourself in the foot: You complain someone doesn't apply your simplified version of ACM (a RL tactic/doctrine) then complain about it being "Just a game" and it's laughable when someone tries to apply that doctrine to the game....wow.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2015, 04:17:45 PM »
English class: act by actions not act (like a movie actor).

So if I find film showing you pulling the trigger first in HO in the MA (where you don't know with 100 percent certainty who you are shooting at), if I find that film does that make you dishonorable, AND a hypocrite?

I generally avoid the HO as much as possible......

if I am in a plane that has a major HO advantage I will use that......(probably still lose...my aim is that bad)

I have HOed for sure never said I didn't...I just don't use it as a way to fight.....

ACM was thought into being..... to get a kill on an enemy while avoiding the chance he may kill you......

am I incorrect in that?

dont think so.....

HOing in a fight is allowing yourself to get in the gun solution of the enemy...hence it is the opposite of ACM.

What I see here is a lot of whining. If you want to HO, then HO. If you don't, then don't.

ACM allows for HO'ing. If you're going to claim you fly according to ACM, then quit complaining about HO'ing. If you're not going to claim you're following ACM, then that's fine too - play by whatever rules you'd like.

As a side note, there is an art to HO'ing. Notice in this engagement, my opponent shoots first. Not only did I return fire, but I killed him in one pass while completely avoiding his shots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4OGkJX-OU

-=S=-

skyrr you are as delusional as I have ever seen....

post up the 2 or so fights before that where all you did was HO and then I just got sick of it and HOed back....

wow you need help....serious help.

You almost do the work for me,

The Head-on  is part of ACM(documented), but in your AH simplified view of it, you regard ACM to the ability of saddling up on someone's 6, but that's not all of ACM. There are head on s, wingman ACM, defensive ACM, offensive ACM.

Here is where you shoot yourself in the foot: You complain someone doesn't apply your simplified version of ACM (a RL tactic/doctrine) then complain about it being "Just a game" and it's laughable when someone tries to apply that doctrine to the game....wow.

when did I ever say "saddle" someone :headscratch: I hate saddling someone that's the hardest shot to make....

maybe someone out there said HOing is ACM....it is possible I guess...doesn't make it true...

people take words and actions out of contexts all the time...

just like skyyr little film of the DA....the sad part is he knows he was HOing..knows I didnt HO the first 2 or 3 fights....

yet he sits here and plays it off.....

in my book that's is a complete dishonorable way of life....he needs help...I'm starting to think that old saying....... birds of a feather...is really coming into play here.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:26:30 PM by ink »

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2015, 04:45:41 PM »

ACM allows for HO'ing. If you're going to claim you fly according to ACM, then quit complaining about HO'ing. If you're not going to claim you're following ACM, then that's fine too - play by whatever rules you'd like.

-=S=-

Oh there is the video right on queue, showing the honorable and respectable gentleman taking the first shot

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »

I agree.  I captured some HO'ing in it's highest form recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nSJfyvwyjE

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2015, 05:17:02 PM »
I agree.  I captured some HO'ing in it's highest form recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nSJfyvwyjE

For shame! Please link your deaths prior to and after that encounter. Naughty little man.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2015, 05:20:13 PM »
Depends on the question and the motivation for asking it.  In this case, no, asking one question is not all that makes you a fanboy.

So no comment about what Bruv said?  :lol

Top Gun

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2015, 05:23:45 PM »
Lol! That was awesome, more videos! I like how they win one or 2 engagements and make a production about it, while we post 20-30 kills, I like that ratio..keep em coming!

Lol @ the flopping fish (who wrecked you in a duel) lol

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
Oh there is the video right on queue, showing the honorable and respectable gentleman taking the first shot
Same goes for a certain LA in my film :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3