Author Topic: They did it again!  (Read 8701 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: They did it again!
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2015, 09:46:44 AM »
I don't like gvs unless they happen to be directly under the 1800kg bomb from my stuka.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2015, 09:57:08 AM »
People like you Wizz are what is killing this game.

Oh look at me I sneak like a panzy avoiding fights for 15 hours. To circle jerk with my buddies and prevent others from finding a fight. Well done tard. I hope you isp drops you.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2015, 11:27:42 AM »
People like you Wizz are what is killing this game.

Oh look at me I sneak like a panzy avoiding fights for 15 hours. To circle jerk with my buddies and prevent others from finding a fight. Well done tard. I hope you isp drops you.

hahaha people like me....
people like you kill this game! :neener:

:banana:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2015, 12:09:57 PM »
I'd actually agree with 10thmd. You literally spent 15 hours doing what could be accomplished in 2 with bombers, either because you were laughing too hard with your buddies about how you're exploiting an egregious flaw in the game to notice how boring it was, or because your ineptitude is such that it's the only way you could take down HQ.

Now think about it; you were out of the game for 15 hours to do something that others counteract in under 30 minutes. Even if you add up total time spent by all players involved, they still spent only a fraction of your time out of direct combat.

Theres no way to justify it from a "win the war" standpoint.

I've flown against the 49ers. While not the best pilots ever made, they are more than capable of making a successful bomber raid to HQ.

This leaves me to conclude you must simply enjoy actively avoiding combat for 15 hours. You are not only harmful to the game, you're quite arguably the worst thing for it. Even MANoWAR actively participated in combat most of the time. He might have sucked something awful in his La, but by god, he never flew between the dar.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »
Avoiding combat in as combat simulator.... And he expects people to give him "High fives"  and "Great Job".....  They made the movie Idiocracy about people like you.   This game is about engaging other people in vehicular combat against other players. If you don't want to fight other people go play WarThunder against AI. 
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2015, 01:51:20 PM »
 :rolleyes:

You guys just haven't seen what that volley looks like from a distance. The 49th go for immersion when the play, you might not like it,  but they do.
See Rule #4

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2015, 02:05:05 PM »
Can't wait to see the film record of this harrowing, lonely, combat-free, fifteen hour trek across the barren landscape. 
Maybe it can be made into a mini-series for the Lifetime channel.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »
we're supposed to be impressed with the dedication to fighting against the scenery objects..

hint: if your style of gameplay can be accomplished offline with zero opponents, your gameplay is not worth bragging about in a multiplayer combat game.

at least vulching requires an opponent..

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »
I'd actually agree with 10thmd. You literally spent 15 hours doing what could be accomplished in 2 with bombers, either because you were laughing too hard with your buddies about how you're exploiting an egregious flaw in the game to notice how boring it was, or because your ineptitude is such that it's the only way you could take down HQ.

Now think about it; you were out of the game for 15 hours to do something that others counteract in under 30 minutes. Even if you add up total time spent by all players involved, they still spent only a fraction of your time out of direct combat.

Theres no way to justify it from a "win the war" standpoint.

I've flown against the 49ers. While not the best pilots ever made, they are more than capable of making a successful bomber raid to HQ.

This leaves me to conclude you must simply enjoy actively avoiding combat for 15 hours. You are not only harmful to the game, you're quite arguably the worst thing for it. Even MANoWAR actively participated in combat most of the time. He might have sucked something awful in his La, but by god, he never flew between the dar.
Shows you how stupid some of you people are to skim through a thread and draw conculsions....

I have yet to take part in these gv runs. i dont have the paitence for them but i would like to try it someday. But hey you pay to be a member of this community so fire aware sailor :rofl

I play the game for base takes and do it exception well. I fly buffs and heavy jabos but i play with these guys and give credit on bbs when its due :neener:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2015, 06:04:26 PM »
We know Wizz you're not a 49er ......     just their cheerleader.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2015, 07:18:03 PM »
We know Wizz you're not a 49er ......     just their cheerleader.
:banana:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4 i sing, i dance, oooo black betty amber lamps :)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:31:33 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2015, 07:25:34 PM »
We need to find a way to get rid of this guy.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2015, 07:31:51 PM »
:neener:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2015, 08:01:06 PM »

don't worry, as soon as he is done chasing away the subscribers HTC will close up shop and no one will have to deal with him any more.  :aok

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:03 PM »
don't worry, as soon as he is done chasing away the subscribers HTC will close up shop and no one will have to deal with him any more.  :aok
:rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO