Author Topic: How on earth can people be so stupid.  (Read 8080 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: How on earth can people be so stupid.
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2015, 01:01:31 PM »
But i still doubt that its possible to put that layer in place by using tankers and spray it out. Even a "small permanent layer" would require a very large number of planes.

It would take a crap load of planes.  The Mount Pinatubo eruption in 1991 ejected almost 30,000,000,000 tonnes of ash and other stuff into the atmosphere causing global temperatures to drop 0.5 degrees celsius.  Just try and imagine the number of planes that would have been needed to put all that stuff into the atmosphere. 
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2015, 01:10:13 PM »
So this video popped up on my Facebook feed from a cousin who sorta kinda believes the whole chemtrail conspiracy, and who knows I work in aviation, asking me to explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv1BSxNPdx8

Afterwards I decided to make my first ever comment on a youtube video, just pointing out that it is likely a DC-10/MD-11 variant and nothing unusual.  To which the person who posted the video replies simply "They don't use those anymore."   :bhead  When I tell him that yes, FedEx, UPS, the USAF and others still fly them... ... obstinate silence.  Worse is 95% of the comments there agree with the poster that it's proof of some conspiracy, and even the simple, obvious explanations (like it leaves 3 trails because it has 3 engines) are flat out rejected with no alternate explanation except "Because... conspiracy."

Anyway, I'm reminded of the Mark Twain quote.  "Never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

But honestly I'm just exasperated at how gullible so many people seem to be, and the faith they have to stick with it in the face of actual facts and logic.  They're just like "Facts be damned... I have a crazy baseless, fact free theory instead!"

:bhead

The level of stupidity by ChemTrailsMN is almost beyond measure.  Have you seen some of his other videos like the one in which he claims that it's impossible for an airplane engine to create contrails and his claim the latest Pixels movie trailer is an example of mind control through subliminal messages.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Hetzer7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »
As an A+P Mechanic for 25 years, hear this one a lot... /facepalm

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »
It would take a crap load of planes.  The Mount Pinatubo eruption in 1991 ejected almost 30,000,000,000 tonnes of ash and other stuff into the atmosphere causing global temperatures to drop 0.5 degrees celsius.  Just try and imagine the number of planes that would have been needed to put all that stuff into the atmosphere.
Yeah but still not as much hot air as has been expelled in this thread lol.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »
That is not 100% correct. Reducing cloud cover would not increase global warming, In fact it might actually do the opposite. Cloud cover actually keeps all of the C02, waper vapor, and other green house gases inside the atmopshere, much like a greenhouse, which warms the earth.  During a cloudy night It traps in the earth's geothermal and infared heat which is why it is hotter during cloud cover at night time. Instead of these green house gasses being dispersed higher into the atmosphere they get trapped into the lower atmosphere causing higher scales of global warming.

In turn, reducing clouds may be better for the atmosphere. Depending on where the earth is positioned to the sun.   

However, cloud seeding, while being tested, doesn't do very much in the overall atmosphere. To effect the atmopshere of a small town. Chemicals would have to be spreyed onto an intire town much like how they put out forest fires, you would obviously be able to see it happening. A stream of chemicals at 20,000+ feet would not reach human consumption, or be enough cunsumption  to have deterimintal effects. That is why this conspiriacy is for idiot loons. The best form of cloud seeding today would be exploading nuclear bombs into the atmopshere. Notice how big that actually is, while only effecting people who were near it. You would have to detonate 100s or 1000s of nuclear bombs all over the world for it to have a major effect. That is the size of the clouds we are talking about here and the wind patterns that would carry them.

Volcanoe creation would take an enournous amount of energy. I LOL at people who think humans could create any type of real volcanoe. When you realize how powerful the earth cores and energy of geothermal heat, along with the movement of continental shelfs take an enormous amount of energy. One 1000s of times greater than a nuclear bomb.

This is why cloud cover from an astroid or Volcanoe killed the dinosours. Plants could not grow due to no sun light, in turn that killed the C02 and oxygen levels of the earth. Dinosours couldn't eat dead plants, which killed those populations and the carnavors could not eat them so they died out. During intense cloud cover, you would be freezing during the day, and hot during the night, depending on the earths position to the sun, (EI time of season. ) non the less, all the rest of the CO2 and water vapor would dispearse causing the earth to get colder and colder until these chemicals freeze, causing an ice age. We most likely got out of the ice age by a tremendous amount of heat from the earth over time. This broke the cloud barriers and allowed to the sun to help grow plants again. Once the earth reached sustainable CO2 and oxygen levels, the earth was able to prosper and thrive again. So in this case the sun did increase warming due to help of regainment of C02 in the atmosphere.

Global warming is simply due to the effect of green house gases in the atmopshere. So if you have an abundance of cloud cover with high C02 rates, you would be in a product of global warming.

So my final question is, why would anyone want this to happen to earth, realizing that it would inevitably kill them as well? There is no "winning" or gaining power in the circumstance.

You might find it interesting to read about the evolution of our atmosphere and how significant changes occurred over hundreds of millions of years.  Photosynthesis being a major player.  Photosynthesis that consumes co2 and releases o2 caused the first mass extinction on earth, killing most anaerobic life.  Then the increase in o2 caused the world to freeze when it reacted with the abundance of methane to produce a greater ratio of less greenhouse effect co2.  Then with ever increaseing o2 in the air the earths minerals reacted and oxidized.  With time a balance was formed and more advanced life was able to evolve.  Nevertheless, the earth still went through periods of freezing and warmth.  The scale of all this is huge beyond our understanding.  Check out snowball earth on wiki or the great oxygenation for details.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2015, 02:06:49 PM »
You might find it interesting to read about the evolution of our atmosphere and how significant changes occurred over hundreds of millions of years.  Photosynthesis being a major player.  Photosynthesis that consumes co2 and releases o2 caused the first mass extinction on earth, killing most anaerobic life.  Then the increase in o2 caused the world to freeze when it reacted with the abundance of methane to produce a greater ratio of less greenhouse effect co2.  Then with ever increaseing o2 in the air the earths minerals reacted and oxidized.  With time a balance was formed and more advanced life was able to evolve.  Nevertheless, the earth still went through periods of freezing and warmth.  The scale of all this is huge beyond our understanding.  Check out snowball earth on wiki or the great oxygenation for details.

I agree with you, that was a nice explanation. It is crazy how long it takes for the earth to go in and out of these cycles, and it's difficult to explain with 100% accuracy considering no one during those times knew science or could live long enough during them to document how it happened. I took a Weather and Climate science class in college, and I learned quite a bit about weather patterns and the way climate works, it was very interesting. I made an A in the class and while I didn't study science as my major, it has always been my best subject in school.  :aok
It was a very interesting class for me.

I've had so many debates with my ex roommate who is a huge conspiritor. He watches one film on YouTube about how the universe is 1 giant computer simulation, and all the sudden it must be true!! :rofl :noid :old: the dude says 1 giant computer simulation in a British accent so many times you almost start to believe it. Omg it was so funny I still crack up to this day thinking about it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 02:25:42 PM »
Map chemtrail density vs. number of riots and voting outcomes and it becomes really clear whats going on.  They create chaos when they want and then spray the controlling chemtrails when they get their message out and its time to vote. 

To really blow your mind look at the chemtrail coverage on states that jumped to common core and how much of their education budget went into buying the curriculum products required to teach common core and succeed at the sbac test.  Correlation doesn't mean causation but there it is, in black and white.

:confused:

Am I getting any better at this?  I'm practicing and practicing...
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »

You're awesome. keep up the good work.
Retired

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »
Well put, this is why I am always questioning my own beliefs to the point of paralysis.

Relax and science it. There's loads of people out there freely admitting that they don't know everything and they'll change their minds if someone presents compelling evidence. They have huge brains and are happy to be growing more and more ignorant every day. It just means there's more to learn and more baggage to discard.
Retired

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »

I'm afraid you've got a ways to go if you want to be as good as Ripley. :rofl
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2015, 02:52:34 PM »
Map chemtrail density vs. number of riots and voting outcomes and it becomes really clear whats going on.  They create chaos when they want and then spray the controlling chemtrails when they get their message out and its time to vote. 

To really blow your mind look at the chemtrail coverage on states that jumped to common core and how much of their education budget went into buying the curriculum products required to teach common core and succeed at the sbac test.  Correlation doesn't mean causation but there it is, in black and white.

You know, I never thought of that.  But now, it's all beginning to make sense...

- oldman

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2015, 02:59:56 PM »

I dunno, I still see kids in the yard.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2015, 03:02:45 PM »
Pearl Harbor, why such a surprise?  Early Chemtrail experiments with that bomber flight that just happened to show up when the raid started.
Cuban missile crisis?  Chemtrails.
How did the Rodney King riots really end?  Chemtrails.
9/11?  Chemtrails (that other little building didn't fall down by itself you know)
How long it took to find Saddam?  Chemtrails.
Obamaphone?  Yup you got it, Chemtrails.
Immigrant surge?  South American Chemtrails (look it up!)
ISIS?  Chemtrails gone bad (they were supposed to go after Syria only)
Why is everyone accepting Iran nuke "deal"?  Chemtrails.  Look for a custom modified Boeing sale to Iran coming up once sanctions are "selectively lifted".
Earthquakes in Oklahoma?  Fracking is just a straw-man, its really Chemtrails.
80% of water use in Calif is spent on agriculture but water meters will be monitored minute by minute to fine people who take long showers... why?  Chemtrails.

It all fits together don't you see the pattern?  Its so clear you won't believe it until you read my book.

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2015, 03:11:33 PM »
Man made volcano is a bad idea. Thats how the series Dinosaurs ended  :(
Yellowstone Super Volcano...

Every eruption about every 700,000 or so years... This number usually fluctuates by about ~100,000 years

Last eruption? 640,000 years ago

Our Western timebomb may go off tomorrow or in 100,000 years.

I'm practicing at being a fear-mongering loony, is it working?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:13:07 PM by XxDaSTaRxx »
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2015, 03:48:36 PM »

:confused:

Wait ... right! I saw the movie Serenity!