Author Topic: Recend the 12 hour side switch rules  (Read 10335 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Recend the 12 hour side switch rules
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2015, 08:20:39 PM »

4.)  You think you and the Muppets have done so much for this game that HiTech owes you the ability to change the way things work.

What I perceive you to be doing, aint cool in my personal opinion.

Finally! someone sees the truth?? lol??  :rolleyes:

We only have one member that has 'done so much for this game' and that member was made whole by hitech. We've never claimed more owed to us than any other paying subscription holder that plays the game.
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »
is having 3 accounts part of the SDGT? 

to be able to strike wherever needed.

lmao

This is extremely possible.. Many a smart ol'guy has attempted to determine as much.. Most certainly higher tier theory and the thought usually terminated at the point of inability to strike at 3 separate locations simultaneously..  Modern day theory now points in the direction of the bases for SDGT from the highest levels in available simulation but remain unsubstantiated from lack of evidence... At this level it becomes unclear the orgin of SDGT.. The user or the simulation.
- TWBYDHAS

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2015, 12:42:54 AM »
Finally! someone sees the truth?? lol??  :rolleyes:

We only have one member that has 'done so much for this game' and that member was made whole by hitech. We've never claimed more owed to us than any other paying subscription holder that plays the game.

I think that specific member went way and above the call of duty to be made  whole by hitech.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2015, 12:48:54 AM »
I said nothing about imposition! It is a mere fact that it is "while modestly" more laborious. Are you imposing your own definition on what I say?

Do you actually have something to say, or are you just saying?

I still dont get it, it's really not a big imposition, just a few extra work if I read correctly what you wrote.  but if you are still unwilling to do that little couple of steps then why do you want to know about having 3 accounts.  I still think you are highly unlikely to get them even though it would literally take you maybe 30 seconds to access your other account  as opposite to up to 6 hours to wait.  well assuming you had an account.

semp

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2015, 11:25:47 AM »
See rule 4
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:30:47 PM by hitech »
Army of Muppets

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2015, 11:42:52 AM »
See rule 4 quote
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:31:23 PM by hitech »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2015, 11:43:35 AM »
JUGgler

:salute

Thank you very much for your clarification.  I now find myself needing to apologize for assuming your conversation with HiTech was for nefarious reasons.  I apologize sir.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you need two systems to play two accounts at the same time and therefore I believe that is done very seldom, much less than the cries of "Spiez" or Shade", would lead us to believe.  I've never thought that was your intention.  I for one will be glad to see the Muppets return en mass as they added to the game.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2015, 11:48:34 AM »
sorry, my meds are kicking in right now.  so you have no problem paying for 3 accounts if that allows to switch countries at will, now I maybe a little messed up in the head.  and perhaps I misunderstand a bit.

but why then post that switching accounts will be a slight imposition.  here's your quote, so I dont misunderstand.

Well the literal physical action required to change accounts "so I could use a separate account in a different country" would be more cumbersome and time consuming than just switching countries. So although you are technically correct that I would not have to "switch countries" as it were, it would still require me to log out and then log back in as a "different me". Soooo, it was a small play on words for you, but I'm certain you understood my intention making your reply rather unnecessary I think  :aok

:cheers:

JUGgler

I think it would probably help if you actually give the answer you want to hear.

-do you specifically want to know if you can have 3 accounts to change countries at will, even thought it's a slight imposition to bother to switch accounts and not violate the tos.

or

-do you want to know if the reason for having a 6 hour switch time is to force people to get more accounts in order to change at will?

-or perhaps something else I entire missed?

semp

edit: btw having 3 accounts will never guarantee that when you log in you will actually play the game to your liking.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:52:14 AM by guncrasher »

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2015, 01:03:08 PM »
JUGgler

Thank you very much for your clarification.  I now find myself needing to apologize for assuming your conversation with HiTech was for nefarious reasons.  I apologize sir.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you need two systems to play two accounts at the same time and therefore I believe that is done very seldom, much less than the cries of "Spiez" or Shade", would lead us to believe.  I've never thought that was your intention. I for one will be glad to see the Muppets return en mass as they added to the game.

Zoney, I intentionally didn't respond to your posts as I thought I might not have been expressing myself well, creating some misinterpretation. I have always respected you, so there was no sense in responding emotionally "out of hand" as it were. Until I had time and clarity of thought to respond properly.
 There is no need for apology, although I do appreciate it and it only reinforces my respect for you.

I believe you are correct about requiring 2 systems

I believe I can speak for all the Muppets in this regard, --> We all have a healthy respect for you Zoney and we en mass very much appreciate this comment!

Thank you

JUGgler
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:14:28 PM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »
sorry, my meds are kicking in right now.  so you have no problem paying for 3 accounts if that allows to switch countries at will, now I maybe a little messed up in the head.  and perhaps I misunderstand a bit.

but why then post that switching accounts will be a slight imposition.  here's your quote, so I dont misunderstand.

I think it would probably help if you actually give the answer you want to hear.

-do you specifically want to know if you can have 3 accounts to change countries at will, even thought it's a slight imposition to bother to switch accounts and not violate the tos.

or

-do you want to know if the reason for having a 6 hour switch time is to force people to get more accounts in order to change at will?

-or perhaps something else I entire missed?

semp

edit: btw having 3 accounts will never guarantee that when you log in you will actually play the game to your liking.

It seems to me that you are trying to "set up" an answer...... You want to hear!!  :aok

Honestly semp, if your meds were kicking in, you would understand!

JUGgler
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:14:56 PM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »
JUGgler

Thank you very much for your clarification. I now find myself needing to apologize for assuming your conversation with HiTech was for nefarious reasons.  I apologize sir.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you need two systems to play two accounts at the same time and therefore I believe that is done very seldom, much less than the cries of "Spiez" or Shade", would lead us to believe.  I've never thought that was your intention.  I for one will be glad to see the Muppets return en mass as they added to the game.

and this right here is why I Have respect for you....only a man who has strength of character...who has Honor would reply thusly... :salute   

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2015, 05:36:26 PM »
This one is cooked