Author Topic: Dynamic aircraft/pilot movement  (Read 472 times)

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Dynamic aircraft/pilot movement
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:40:27 AM »
What I'd like to see in new AH is more movement effects of aircraft and pilot. There is already a result of uneven tarmac when you start your roll but I'd like to see airframe shake when starting engines, gradual shake when the engine is damaged and when it condition gets worse. Also a more dynamic movement of the pilot during maneuvers would be nice. I'm sure some people would not like it but put it behind a slider so all the different tastes would be served.

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Re: Dynamic aircraft/pilot movement
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 01:00:03 PM »
I agree with all except, the dynamic movement of the pilot while manuvering the plane, I have a hard enough time keeping track of the enemy in my gun sights to began with. Other than that, I like.

+1

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 06:14:33 PM »
make sure to put in the aformentioned slider, else me and all my shades quit
Pies not kicks.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »
+1

After watching a 109 last night do some amazing stuff, stuff that would have likely rendered a real pilot unconscious, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea. 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org