Author Topic: Sick and tired  (Read 9349 times)

Offline Mitchell

• Copper Member
Sick and tired
« on: September 10, 2015, 08:22:47 PM »
I'm sick and tired of all the crap I hear every day on country and range, about hackers and cheaters.

They aren't cheating, you just suck!!!!

Incase anyone hasn't noticed we've had an influx of new guys lately and I'm sure that them hearing your bi***ing isn't helping to retain the new blood we need.

End drunken rant...

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
Re: Sick and tired
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 09:05:31 PM »
Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :old:  :cheers:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 10:29:17 PM »
I'm not drunk yet it still makes sense.

Well played.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 10:39:06 PM »
New guys pissing and moaning..? Sounds like somebody did something right.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 11:40:09 PM »
The best cheat in the game is understanding what your ride can do as well as what the other guys ride can do, and taking advantage of your advantage and his disadvantage while always using SA as and advantage.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 11:58:10 PM »
I hear some of the stupidest things on range....

"That guy just flew right through the ack, wow our ack really doesn't work as well as theirs"
"HiTech hates our country why would we ever get ack as good as them"

"Knights always horde"
*organizes a base take (fancy word for horde) 30 minutes later*

"His Ki84 can climb higher than mine can"

"His tiger took four rounds at point blank range, I take one hit and I always die"

Or even the PMs, they are amusing

"You hit me with one shot and knock off a wing"
(^ When I have taters)
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 01:23:43 AM »
The best cheat in the game is understanding what your ride can do as well as what the other guys ride can do, and taking adva
ntage of your advantage and his disadvantage while always using SA as and advantage.
I know my planes. That's why I dominate when I want to and send at least 1 player to the tower every sortie. That is why I recklessly fly bombers low and encourage a disadvantaged fight so that when it does matter I have my own little bag of tricks for any situation I face whether alone or in a group.

I have been accused of cheating several times over the last few months. Never been accused of shading though...  :devil

All of these years in AH2 I have been training for what is coming soon!

393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 01:51:35 AM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:53:04 AM by Skuzzy »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 03:08:49 AM »
The best cheat in the game is understanding what your ride can do as well as what the other guys ride can do, and taking advantage of your advantage and his disadvantage while always using SA as and advantage.

:rofl :rofl :rofl funny story   :banana: :banana: :banana: advantage / disadvantage  :rofl :rofl :rofl SA  :x :x :x :x :x
cheat  :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

:aok

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 05:17:51 AM »
One of the well known hack accusers said this once, I just about fell out of my chair:

"Did you see that 190 go straight up 6k? Did you hear the sound of his engine? I can tell he has a 'hack mod. I'm going to log off and play my other game."

Hacking tied to engine sounds, good one!
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 12:31:06 PM »
I don't even remember what I said last night....

:rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »

"Knights always horde"
*organizes a base take (fancy word for horde) 30 minutes later*

Not everyone needs a horde to "take a base." Hell its nothing to take 100 airfields in a month if I really want not even talking about vbase or port sneaks... and a defended base is not a sneak.

Instead of complaining about cheating maybe folks who complain should grind more. Become better at what they are good at and practice on their weaknesses. If someone decided to cheat(if that is possible) or shade me it would have little to no impact on my play. Sure i might not make it target that would be my fault. Sure I might have to send an m3 on a half hour drive instead of a goon because thats what it takes.

Overcome adversity, slap a complainer.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 01:21:54 PM »
Not everyone needs a horde to "take a base." Hell its nothing to take 100 airfields in a month if I really want not even talking about vbase or port sneaks... and a defended base is not a sneak.

Instead of complaining about cheating maybe folks who complain should grind more. Become better at what they are good at and practice on their weaknesses. If someone decided to cheat(if that is possible) or shade me it would have little to no impact on my play. Sure i might not make it target that would be my fault. Sure I might have to send an m3 on a half hour drive instead of a goon because thats what it takes.

(>^__________^>)
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 01:32:02 PM »
"Did you see that 190 go straight up 6k? Did you hear the sound of his engine? I can tell he has a 'hack mod. I'm going to log off and play my other game."

Let me guess, it sounded like it was turned off?

:huh

:O

:lol

:rofl

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 01:42:55 PM »

Aren't you in SFOX's squadron?  The irony of your post about what the complainers should do when SFOX is one of the biggest whiners, accusing everyone and their mothers of cheating and using shade accounts, while doing the same thing himself and he's not the only one in your squadron.  You should ask SFOX how many shade accounts he uses to spy on other players and countries.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song