Author Topic: Sick and tired  (Read 9347 times)

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
Re: Sick and tired
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 03:38:57 PM »
Let me guess, it sounded like it was turned off?

:huh

:O

:lol

:rofl

No, I've heard it then too though. This was a guy who came in at mach one to hit there radar and then zoomed up to 6k, which is perfectly feasible. The hak accuser said he could tell the guy was hacking by the engine sound.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:44:34 PM by BuckShot »
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 09:05:02 PM »
Aren't you in SFOX's squadron?  The irony of your post about what the complainers should do when SFOX is one of the biggest whiners, accusing everyone and their mothers of cheating and using shade accounts, while doing the same thing himself and he's not the only one in your squadron.  You should ask SFOX how many shade accounts he uses to spy on other players and countries.

If Jesus came back as an SFOX, he would be an airplane.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
Aren't you in SFOX's squadron?  The irony of your post about what the complainers should do when SFOX is one of the biggest whiners, accusing everyone and their mothers of cheating and using shade accounts, while doing the same thing himself and he's not the only one in your squadron.  You should ask SFOX how many shade accounts he uses to spy on other players and countries.
I have been in about 20 squads since starting. I have wanted to get a feel for the whole community over the years. I am not a member of SFOX's squad. I have flown his flag and have enjoyed my time with the shades more than anyother squadron 2 nd only to the 68th Lightning Lancers.

I appreciate your opinion and neither agree or disagree with you.

I am a neutral player aiding those who have promise, those who play this game the same way I do, or to get to know those I enjoy to fight. I am not a spy.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 10:14:44 PM »
and I dont want to hear its cause i get kicked out. I leave these squads on good and my terms. Lets just say its hard to find guys who want to play tactical 24/7 anymore. I cant help thats how I play it was how i was brought up in the game and wouldnt change that for anything.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 07:34:11 AM »
and I dont want to hear its cause i get kicked out. I leave these squads on good and my terms. Lets just say its hard to find guys who want to play tactical 24/7 anymore. I cant help thats how I play it was how i was brought up in the game and wouldnt change that for anything.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:33 AM »
I hear some of the stupidest things on range....

"That guy just flew right through the ack, wow our ack really doesn't work as well as theirs"

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. 

The other team's guns always work better than ours.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
But.......THEY DO!!!!  :furious :x :bhead

Offline jtdragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 10:08:30 AM »
I just have to get in on this, I am tired of being in a GV battles in a T34/85, hit a PZ4 in the side 4/5 times he turns his gun on me a 1 shot me in the front, happens to much now. I will not say people are cheating but there mite be a problem with the program itself  and I think that is what people are complaining about and fed up with nothing being done about it.
JT

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 10:20:46 AM »
  It's sad with the dwindling player base that someone will PM you, curse at you and tell you to leave the game. We all have seen these fools on 200 that can't keep their anger in check. They are lucky they stay in their basement and don't talk to people in real life like that or they may need better dental insurance.  :ahand
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »
Gaming the game is not cheating, though HTC should modify drone behaviour when switching planes, and disallow Lancstukas, ie bombing should be done from bomber position for level bombers.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 10:38:24 AM »
I just have to get in on this, I am tired of being in a GV battles in a T34/85, hit a PZ4 in the side 4/5 times he turns his gun on me a 1 shot me in the front, happens to much now. I will not say people are cheating but there mite be a problem with the program itself  and I think that is what people are complaining about and fed up with nothing being done about it.

It all in HOW you hit the tank. I am FARRRRRRR from a average tanker. There are time I hit a guy 3-4 times and die, but there are other times I can hit a guy once and he dies. Luck of the draw? I don't think so, I think I just hit the right spot to get that one shot kill. In the old days with the super zoom and making you shot spot it was much easier to hit that spot just above and just in front of the next to the last wheel to kill the driver, but these days it is a bit tougher..... unless you have a grease pencil mark  :huh

Learn to hit the right spots and they go down. The same as dropping 50 rounds into the fuselage of a buff where 20 in the wing will drop them easily. Learn to aim.

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 10:54:19 AM »
  It's sad with the dwindling player base that someone will PM you, curse at you and tell you to leave the game. We all have seen these fools on 200 that can't keep their anger in check. They are lucky they stay in their basement and don't talk to people in real life like that or they may need better dental insurance.  :ahand
QFT
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 09:06:10 AM »
Just now in LW:

A vet AH player comes in, sees someone sitting on the deck of our flashing CV and immediately starts the "shade gave away our CV" cries on country

When I point out that this CV had been spotted (and under attack) for a long time now because of a big battle going on there for an extended time (TG was heavily mauled already) that just now calmed for a moment (cause the enemy tried to take it's port first), his answer is "Who are you kidding?". And on he goes...  :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sick and tired of this too...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2015, 06:33:15 PM »
Just now in LW:

A vet AH player comes in, sees someone sitting on the deck of our flashing CV and immediately starts the "shade gave away our CV" cries on country

When I point out that this CV had been spotted (and under attack) for a long time now because of a big battle going on there for an extended time (TG was heavily mauled already) that just now calmed for a moment (cause the enemy tried to take it's port first), his answer is "Who are you kidding?". And on he goes...  :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sick and tired of this too...
the result of lack of a much needed healthy community, too much AH everyday, and lack of proper understanding of how this game works. Excellent example snail :salute

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2015, 11:01:12 PM »
Aren't you in SFOX's squadron?  The irony of your post about what the complainers should do when SFOX is one of the biggest whiners, accusing everyone and their mothers of cheating and using shade accounts, while doing the same thing himself and he's not the only one in your squadron.  You shouldSFOX how many shade accounts he uses to spy on other players and countries.
ask [/color]

I hear this is bad for your health, err or was that bad for only some peoples' health?

Hmm, can't quite remember the exact, perfect quote or exactly the intended, perfect context!!

;)

JUGgler
Army of Muppets