Author Topic: What the 49ers did at Bish Hq other day was nothing short of greatness in AH  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
He doesn't seem to have a clue.

And even that is giving him too much credit.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Spell Check on aisle 5

our you sure?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Yes. Our not Are.

Yep. Opposite was in the OP.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline 49Baller1

• Zinc Member
If it makes yall happy, we'll destroy HQ with bombers? Sound good? BTW Voodu, I dont remember ever saying those three things. I rarely ever talk to you unless you say something on 200.  :salute

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
If it makes yall happy, we'll destroy HQ with bombers? Sound good? BTW Voodu, I dont remember ever saying those three things. I rarely ever talk to you unless you say something on 200.  :salute
Nothing will make them happy. Just keep doing what the 49er's do  :cheers:

We kill it however we want only now we have to be smart about it. So when we do we do it right  :bolt:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
at least vDALLAS provided unintentional humor with his rage PMs.
I still have the screenshots from those. Very funny.

I have more respect for the old =Devils v Brigade=  ( I hope I spelled that right )  than I do for a couple of other squads, that are current and just like to prove what petulant children they are.

You know who you are, go back to your XBox/Playstation world. Where you can use all the cheat codes and aimbots, etc. etc. and everything else that you use to massage your egos and convince yourself that it matters.

Its only a game, where I, personally come, to enjoy conversation with my squadmates and others and have fun flying cartoon airplanes.

I don't care if I land my very few kills, I don't care if I die alot.

I wanted to be a P38 pilot since I was 9 years old. My parents who made them told me I couldn't because they didn't make them anymore.

But Hitech and his crew do.
So, now at 68 years old I've been flying a P38 for 4 1/2 years online & 6 1/2 offline.

I am happy and having fun.
And I will be here long after you clowns are gone.

Enjoy life . . . . . I do  :old:

P.S. I wish I could trade my perk points for an Aces High T-shirt, I don't need the points, I only fly P38s. And ENY doesn't bother me, either.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:25:40 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"