Author Topic: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet  (Read 6382 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2015, 09:54:03 AM »
Hi Danny

Can you explain why Turkey who think IS is alright

And the RED pinko commies are the enemie who are attacking Fundementalists.

No one seems to want to give a straight answer
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2015, 02:42:12 PM »
Hi Danny

Can you explain why Turkey who think IS is alright

And the RED pinko commies are the enemie who are attacking Fundementalists.

No one seems to want to give a straight answer

It's rather simple Zack!   There is no gravity the earth just sucks!

I bought me a spot on the moon,hope there's snow there so I can build another igloo.

:salute

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2015, 07:06:31 PM »
This plane looks huge, too big to dogfight Turkish F-16s;

"Russia arms Su-34s with air-to-air missiles in Syria for 1st time "   

https://www.rt.com/news/323992-russia-syria-air-missile/

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on his countrymen to refocus on the Ottoman goal of re-conquering Jerusalem for Islam and uniting Shia and Sunni tribes for that same mission.

In a speech that got almost no coverage in the Western media, Erdogan talked about invading and reconquering Jerusalem, according to an article in the Anadolu Agency of Turkey.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/leading-islamic-voice-calls-for-reconquering-jerusalem/#cHlm0wy2IPWQBxIl.99

"Israel briefly suspends diplomatic dialogue with the EU to protest labeling. PM calls for temporarily suspended diplomatic contact with EU bodies and their representatives until reevaluation is complete."
 http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-orders-reassessment-of-Israeli-diplomatic-ties-with-EU-institutions-435750

"Israel allowing Russia to fly over Israeli Skies"
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israel-allowing-russia-to-fly-over-israeli-skies/2015/11/28/

“Events will start that will culminate with us taking back Constantinople. Constantinople will be given to us. There will be war between Russia and Turkey. In the beginning the Turks will believe they are winning, but this will lead to their destruction. The Russians, eventually, will win and take over Constantinople. After that it will be ours. They will be forced to give it to us.”
                                                                               greek Elder Paios

“(The Turks) will be destroyed. They will be eradicated because they are a nation that was built without God’s blessing. One third of the Turks will go back to where they came from, the depths of Turkey. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war.”
                                                                                                                       Saint Kosmas prophecy.

“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”
                                                                                               Jewish sage Vilna Gaon  1797

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:22:55 PM by ghi »

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2015, 08:37:41 PM »
Su-34 is a  long range Strike Fighter. Its comparable to the Strike Eagle. it can defend itself but A2A isnt the main objective. IF there are any A2A coming up it would prob be the Su-30 that the F-16:s will face. but the Turks have suspended all flights over Syria since the incident.
Due to: (and S-400)
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2015, 12:15:49 AM »
So Turkey is reluctant to help fight IS and illegal oil trading is going on with IS?

The Commie Red Pinkos are the enemy?

Its getting confusing.

Who are bad guys?

When will WWIII start because i need to know if I need to clean my gutters, i seems a waste of time getting my ladders out?

Is North Korea involved in said WWIII?

Is Iran not the bad guys anymore?

Seems know one seems to want to answer?

Ghi seems to know whats going on, i saw a prophacey in a packet of pretzels the other day

The GFC

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:49 AM »
Isis is the bad guys, only supported by the turks, who also are allied with USA, that supports the kurd, hwo are bombed by Turkey. Assad, Russia and Iran are allies and they are enemies with Nato and Iraq who they are cooperating with in the fight against ISIS. Us and saudi are also supporting rebels fighting Assad and Russia and now also other rebels supported by Turkey.

And so on..
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2015, 01:26:03 AM »
So should I attend to my gutters?

The GFC

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2015, 07:45:25 AM »
So Turkey is reluctant to help fight IS and illegal oil trading is going on with IS?

Its getting confusing.

Who are bad guys?

When will WWIII start because i need to know if I need to clean my gutters, i seems a waste of time getting my ladders out?

Is North Korea involved in said WWIII?

Is Iran not the bad guys anymore?

Seems know one seems to want to answer?

Ghi seems to know whats going on, i saw a prophacey in a packet of pretzels the other day
:rofl

"Therefore keep watch.."  Like in movie "12 Monkeys" ,  one eye on news the other in on old texts, hidden clues and graffiti;

I watched this in a video by David Icke about satanic symbolism, Egyptian God Anubis Protector of the dead and embalming also god of funerals and death;  Denver, New York, London ;

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2015, 09:46:04 AM »
David Ike was a soccer player who was a bit poo.

He believes if you wear purple track suits the lizard men cannot get you.

He got stopped going into Germany because he is a bit odd, they will let anyone in :rofl

The bloke has not had a proper Job for the last 20 years and he is a millionaire .

Who wants to start a cult and make loads of coin?

I will supply the robes for $30 slightly soiled but nothing a good scrubber could not sort out.

So I will leave my gutters for now, no point if WWIII is on the cards  :old:

The GFC

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2015, 10:57:03 AM »

Its getting confusing.

I can see why you're confused, Zack. I was too, specifically on Syria and ISI, not so much on the attempt to placate the Shia. Read and know that somewhere down the road, we crossed over to the wrong side of this one: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2015, 11:59:03 AM »
PJ should be banned from the forums :old:

Or chastised by a large overweight lady.

The GFC

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2015, 01:12:27 PM »
I can see why you're confused, Zack. I was too, specifically on Syria and ISI, not so much on the attempt to placate the Shia. Read and know that somewhere down the road, we crossed over to the wrong side of this one: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad

lol. That's a VERY trustworthy looking source...

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 02:29:52 PM »
American sleeping  psychic, Edgar Cayce about Russia;

With respect to Russia the following statements are interesting:

Q. What should be the attitude of so-called capitalist nations toward Russia?
A. The greater hope of the world will come through Russia’s religious development. The one nation or group which is closed in relationship with Russia may fare best during the gradual changes and the final settlement of conditions, as to rule of the world (February 8, 1932) 3976-10
Q. About the Russian situation?
A. As we have indicated before, a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people. Here, because of the yoke of oppression, because of self-indulgences, another extreme has arisen. Only when there is freedom of speech, and the right to worship according to the dictates of conscience - until these come about, turmols will still be within. (June 24, 1938) 3976 - 19

The incredible Story. P. 79-80

... For changes are coming, this may be sure – an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught – His kind of communism! (1930) No. 452-6

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. (1944) No. 3976-29

http://www.regels.org/Edgar-Cayce.htm

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2015, 02:35:41 PM »
lol. That's a VERY trustworthy looking source...

That was what I thought. Then the independent verification started coming in today - still by no means blue chip, but, trust me on my analysis work - I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't checked. It's my academic background showing.

For example:
The Hill: http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/261597-unprecedented-support-for-isis-in-us-analysis-claims
The Guardian, who walk it back just a hair: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
USN&WR: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/01/former-military-official-says-george-w-bush-created-isis
Foreign Policy report on Biden's slip that we are funding ISIS to destabilize Assad: http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/10/07/joe-biden-is-the-only-honest-man-in-washington/
An anecdotal: http://time.com/4117585/paris-attacks-isis-war/

And the kicker came from the Benghazi commission: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/

So, mock the first source who broached it if you like - but zerohedge was ahead of everyone on this story.
Also, I note, this is not, while many leftists may have piled on, a creation so much of either party as a de facto development of the Iraq invasion that was actively aided and abetted by a left-wing admin years later in Syria.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:16:04 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2015, 02:37:28 PM »
Or chastised by a large overweight lady.

Yes, please...

I'm assuming you mean a different one than the one I'm married to? I take that back - she's not large.