Author Topic: HQ down again  (Read 18388 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Re: HQ down again
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:09:21 PM by Skuzzy »
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2015, 08:04:16 PM »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:09:40 PM by Skuzzy »
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2015, 08:06:47 PM »
Flying around in circles all night around the HQ doesn't sound like a very fun night.  When we finally do find bombers,
they are usually at 35K...yippy.  :rolleyes:

Lazy?  Well if I were lazy I would probably just put my plane on autopilot and fly 8 sectors to get to the enemy HQ... :confused:

I like the edge of your seat action of when you fly into a group of red guys and see how many you can kill before they
even get a shot on you. If you die, you get a new plane and get right back in there. That is the opposite of lazy..  :D
lol yes thats what we do with our time in game :rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2015, 09:42:23 PM »
Calling out keyboard warriors and being one in return?   Nifty.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2015, 09:59:41 PM »
Hard to call yourself a man when you cry tears of a girl.

I have never seen so many whine about something so small. Just re-supp the damn thing and change your panties / tampon.

IT IS AN EFFING GAME PEOPLE! Suck it up, or I will drive over to my mom's house and pick her up, then bring her to your house to challenge you to a fist fight. Just to watch her kick your little whiny ass, as I will not hit a girl or a woman.

Try not to get yourself too excited or you'll be the one needing to change there panties...or do you need a piddle pad?  :rolleyes:

I have and will again re-supp.  I find it quite boring and not why I want to play the game, that's all I'm saying. 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2015, 10:33:31 PM »
Wizz, let me try to understand you 100%.

Respectfully, are you saying you (and the 49'rs) will take HQ down even if it causes people to log off the game as a result [yes\no]?

Thanks.  :salute

Wizz isn't a 49er. People shouldn't log off because the HQ is down, Just to get on the BBS and cry about it. They should see us coming and stop us. If you're not going to defend your strategic targets you have no right to cry about it.

"When you kill the HQ people quit"

They shouldn't just because they can't see the darbar. Bases still flash when the HQ goes down.

"You can't find the furball when the HQ goes down"

There probably was one before the HQ went down, Why don't you read country chat and find out where the action is, It's not very hard to find a fight.  If a base is flashing then you should investigate.

"Killing the HQ only negatively effects the game" ALSO "This game isn't about war"

The HQ is a strategic target, It's literally the same as killing any strat aka strategic target aka ack factory, ord factory, aka city. Killing strategic targets are part of the game. Killing strategic targets positively effects the war effort keeping towns, radars, ords, ect. down for a longer period of time. This game is about war weather we want to admit it or not, The objective of this game is to capture the required number of bases and win the war.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2015, 10:42:59 PM »
Attention... no matter how you get it, is all that counts.  :rock
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2015, 11:21:08 PM »
and now a word from our sponsors,

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2015, 01:05:23 AM »
Wizz isn't a 49er. People shouldn't log off because the HQ is down, Just to get on the BBS and cry about it. They should see us coming and stop us. If you're not going to defend your strategic targets you have no right to cry about it.

"When you kill the HQ people quit"

They shouldn't just because they can't see the darbar. Bases still flash when the HQ goes down.

"You can't find the furball when the HQ goes down"

There probably was one before the HQ went down, Why don't you read country chat and find out where the action is, It's not very hard to find a fight.  If a base is flashing then you should investigate.

"Killing the HQ only negatively effects the game" ALSO "This game isn't about war"

The HQ is a strategic target, It's literally the same as killing any strat aka strategic target aka ack factory, ord factory, aka city. Killing strategic targets are part of the game. Killing strategic targets positively effects the war effort keeping towns, radars, ords, ect. down for a longer period of time. This game is about war weather we want to admit it or not, The objective of this game is to capture the required number of bases and win the war.

You guys really need to stop trying to justify it. There is no justification for ignorance. The vast majority of the people in the game disagree with you and always will. At least spare us these BBS posts. It took Dallas two days to write his post.  :lol

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2015, 01:59:56 AM »
I think the General Forum no longer serves a purpose other than a sounding board for trolling, and you Sir are the highlight of that. Good luck with the trolling and forum rank score thing.

See how Pepprr responded down there? That is how you do it, take it and dish it back out while making a funny.

The group of players that constantly whine and troll are driving me away. The grumpy old fart this is how you play the game mentality is getting old. Oh and don't forget to add the "I have been here since 19XX" passive aggressive possessive statement. Good news though, I think grumpy old farts are a self righting problem. Finding new ways to defeat the enemy however, never gets old.

One thing that has been bringing me joy though is the worry that this is fixed in the new version. This HQ tactic is so effective that the chorus of whines is already trying to address and influence the new game. :rofl

Lets not forget, even at our most effective HQ killing, it was down what 3 out of 168 hours a week? Or if you need facts to skew later Bear, that is about 1.785% of the time. People threaten to quit over that, or are they just bluffing with their subscription? How many people did quit? Do you have a stat or names? I doubt there is even one true lost player.

This will be my last post, so don't bother trying the usual flame bait / troll. On second thought, go crazy with the trolling, you always will.
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2015, 03:35:54 AM »
You guys really need to stop trying to justify it. There is no justification for ignorance. The vast majority of the people in the game disagree with you and always will. At least spare us these BBS posts. It took Dallas two days to write his post.  :lol

Bear, I've tried to tell you to stop using logic on these people.  You're wasting your time.

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2015, 03:36:41 AM »
Try not to get yourself too excited or you'll be the one needing to change there panties...or do you need a piddle pad?  :rolleyes:

I have and will again re-supp.  I find it quite boring and not why I want to play the game, that's all I'm saying.

You said it well, Pep, particularly in your prior post.   :aok
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2015, 03:38:47 AM »
I think the General Forum no longer serves a purpose other than a sounding board for trolling, and you Sir are the highlight of that. Good luck with the trolling and forum rank score thing.

See how Pepprr responded down there? That is how you do it, take it and dish it back out while making a funny.

The group of players that constantly whine and troll are driving me away. The grumpy old fart this is how you play the game mentality is getting old. Oh and don't forget to add the "I have been here since 19XX" passive aggressive possessive statement. Good news though, I think grumpy old farts are a self righting problem. Finding new ways to defeat the enemy however, never gets old.

One thing that has been bringing me joy though is the worry that this is fixed in the new version. This HQ tactic is so effective that the chorus of whines is already trying to address and influence the new game. :rofl

Lets not forget, even at our most effective HQ killing, it was down what 3 out of 168 hours a week? Or if you need facts to skew later Bear, that is about 1.785% of the time. People threaten to quit over that, or are they just bluffing with their subscription? How many people did quit? Do you have a stat or names? I doubt there is even one true lost player.

This will be my last post, so don't bother trying the usual flame bait / troll. On second thought, go crazy with the trolling, you always will.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:headscratch:

?????????????????????????????????????

Bear is not exactly someone I would call my best friend in AH....but he has made the point repeatedly.  He's right.

How is this  issue so hard to understand?????????

:headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2015, 04:15:07 AM »
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:headscratch:

?????????????????????????????????????

Bear is not exactly someone I would call my best friend in AH....but he has made the point repeatedly.  He's right.

How is this  issue so hard to understand?????????

:headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :headscratch:
V you and I have spent a good amount of time together on the shades Vox and I like you so try not to take any of this personal. What is at odds are two totally different styles of game play. On one hand you have players like yourself. On the other you have strategic players like myself. In betwenn are players who simply play for their own fulfillment. Whenever I have participated in a run on HQ whether as support or by myself it is with purpose. It's an unfortunate circumstance that the receiving party looses the ability to track down a good fight.

Perhaps its the countless times I have watched hordes roll base after base and nothing is done about it. Despite the fact that players like yourself stand by and not engage to stop it that is why I dont care whether or not it ruins peoples game play. The fact is players fall into two categories. Those who play selfishly and those who play as a team.

I will never change the way I play the game. If I decide to help drop an HQ or take it down by myself than I will do that. I would much rather do what I did tonight taking airbases. Out of my last 100 sorties I have made 1 HQ run and that was poke the eyes out of bish who were hording horribly. Yet I have taken or helped take about 40-50 bases since I came back last week, run dozens of strat ops porking ords or barracks along with sutting bases down left and right. On top of that numerous strat runs. All so that its easier for players on my team to have an advantage.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:36:32 AM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2015, 04:23:08 AM »
What happens when you lock a monkey in a room with a football?

HiTech, please... unlock the door.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann