Author Topic: Nobody Playing  (Read 2054 times)

Offline FOGOLD

• Silver Member
Nobody Playing
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:47:37 PM »
Ok I know I live on Scotland. I want to play the Beta but there is never anybody playing, maybe 5 people at most. It's really difficult to try the game on your own! Tbh I found the old game the same on Axis v Allies. In that arena which is the most interesting in theory there is nobody playing in uk time.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Nobody Playing
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »
Have you tried the online missions under the Missions tab?

Offline FOGOLD

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 04:56:56 AM »
Not for a while. I'll try again. Not been  in a squad for about 10 years. Should maybe join.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 08:57:23 AM »
I think you can find Easyscor in the beta AVA but you'll have to coordinate the time.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 09:42:28 AM »
we do Thursday night tank fights at 8pm EST in AH3 AVA. I don't know if that works for you or not. you're always welcome, we had 8 in there last week.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 10:00:40 AM »
The Few are always looking to recruit fellow Brits that still want to be part of the union.    :cheers:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 12:19:30 PM »
The Few are always looking to recruit fellow Brits that still want to be part of the union.    :cheers:

:rofl I guess we know where you stand on the independence issue.  :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 02:40:47 PM »
don't forget, most people are waiting for AH3 to full release.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 02:48:38 PM »
Yea I stopped in this morning and there was 5 people in there and from what I could tell they were AFK.

When AH2 closes down the first night of AH3 will be epic for sure.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 03:04:04 PM »
I have yet to not see at least 5 people in CraterMA when I stop in to test something mid-morning to late afternoon California time. But, then I'm trying to find naughty trees, mountain sides to drive an M8 down at 250mph, graphics issues, or a single curb in a town that stops tiger2s.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 11:01:02 PM »
I have yet to not see at least 5 people in CraterMA when I stop in to test something mid-morning to late afternoon California time. But, then I'm trying to find naughty trees, mountain sides to drive an M8 down at 250mph, graphics issues, or a single curb in a town that stops tiger2s.

That's what several of us are doing. I don't go there to play, typically.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 01:52:14 AM »
All they guys I fly with in AH2 say their frame rates are unplayable in AH3. I have no problems and constantly get rates in the 50 - 60 range. The ones I've talked to are getting single digit rates and said they are pulling the plug when HTC finally does the switch. Have no idea what their issues are and I certainly don't have a powerhouse gaming PC. :headscratch:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 06:01:31 AM »
All they guys I fly with in AH2 say their frame rates are unplayable in AH3. I have no problems and constantly get rates in the 50 - 60 range. The ones I've talked to are getting single digit rates and said they are pulling the plug when HTC finally does the switch. Have no idea what their issues are and I certainly don't have a powerhouse gaming PC. :headscratch:

Most of this reason is due to them not trying to change the settings to best suit their PC. I have a pretty mid/low end card (GTX 750) and I don't have problems with frame rates. Mine usually stay in the upper 50s to 60. Its just a matter of getting the setting worked out.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 06:06:23 AM »
Most of this reason is due to them not trying to change the settings to best suit their PC. I have a pretty mid/low end card (GTX 750) and I don't have problems with frame rates. Mine usually stay in the upper 50s to 60. Its just a matter of getting the setting worked out.

That is quite correct.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2016, 07:02:12 AM »
I have a rather antique I3-2120 and a recent, but low budget GTX950. A bit of tweaking gave me 50-60 fps near the ground, steady 60 at altitude when bombing. Had only singular encounters with other players in the BETA, so can't speak for furball performance yet.
Lowered the terrain detail somewhat, disabled shadows and ground clutter, and most post-lighting with the exception of anti-alias. Probably could get the graphics a bit better even while staying at high FR, but did not fiddle too much with it yet.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman