Author Topic: New Set up Rules and points for this scenario - READ THEM  (Read 9334 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: New Set up Rules and points for this scenario - READ THEM
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2016, 05:56:36 PM »
Just curious, are there any FSO's that are just fighter on fighter with no bombers?

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2016, 07:58:05 AM »

But to date this year Nefs stats say I have around 43 kills. I also missed a few frames (thank you daylight savings). And that includes Alpo shooting me down in frame 2 (friendly fire - sorry to bring it up alpo :D ).

Hey... I was ace that frame, I was hoping you would get us another 20 points!  :devil  Besides, if SOMEONE would have simply killed that Ki on their pass instead of simply peppering him, I wouldn't have been firing from behind him with you out in front of him  :P   

Of course, I pretty much missed my kill shot on him too and pinged you on the other side  :rofl

Note... I was guns cold at the time of this photo as I was too busy dodging the dead man flying.
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »
Peppering him?

Ahem:

22:40:31 Shot down a Ki-61-I-Tei flown by Slider.
22:41:38 Was shot down by SKfgALPO (crashed).

You tried to steal my kill AND killed me  :devil

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2016, 12:53:39 AM »
+1

Fellow CMs...

Thanks for your restraint.

yes thank you for your restraint... Oh my...what would we do if you lashed out...

Just because you volunteer your time...

(of course we won't mention that your scoring for the most fubar set up in FSO history is weeks late as you scramble your small mind to present a score that doesn't speak loudly to your critics cries....)

...doesn't make you right.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2016, 07:40:46 AM »
yes thank you for your restraint... Oh my...what would we do if you lashed out...

(of course we won't mention that your scoring for the most fubar set up in FSO history is weeks late as you scramble your small mind to present a score that doesn't speak loudly to your critics cries....)

+1

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline WxMan

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2016, 08:22:03 AM »

You may disagree with the set up or scoring, that's okay, but I've always thought you were above personal attacks.
AKWxMan
Arabian Knights

"The money you payed earns you nothing. You paid for many hours of entertainment you received, and nothing more." - HiTech

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2016, 08:30:24 AM »
You may disagree with the set up or scoring, that's okay, but I've always thought you were above personal attacks.

Which is exactly why I posted what needed to be.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -