Author Topic: Good Crowd Tonight  (Read 317 times)

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
Good Crowd Tonight
« on: August 29, 2016, 08:39:30 PM »
It's good to see a bigger and bigger crowds in the new game and the fighting was great tonight <S> to everyone that's made this happen.
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
Re: Good Crowd Tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »
Awesome fun tonight.. the game looks amazing when fighting..<S>
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:06:48 PM »
I was driving around getting info on gun pits, and the terrain between the field and town is unbelievable.  Gonna be a lot of great GV fights.  Tree density also seems to favor GV's trying to find cover.  And I can't wait for a good tank fight around a town.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 06:21:41 AM »
I noticed a leveling out of the number of players switching to ah3.  Since the release of this version, every night the numbers have increased over the night before in ah3 and ah2 have went down during prime time.  Very roughly but call it half and half last night. 

The splitting of players in itself is a problem.  We had low enough numbers before but now those numbers are split between two arenas.

I was driving around getting info on gun pits, and the terrain between the field and town is unbelievable.  Gonna be a lot of great GV fights.  Tree density also seems to favor GV's trying to find cover.  And I can't wait for a good tank fight around a town.

I agree, tank fights around town could be epic with the nifty hills surrounding the towns. Large major tank battle needs areas open like the Crater map and V85 don't you think?