Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 2 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 2 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 06:45:45 PM »
Bishops won field 51 on Crater map.  Did a /.sf 51 and got an error message "Invalid 51"

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 07:41:52 PM »
Another screen freeze in flight, tried alt-F4 did not work,  Three finger got me an all white screen.  Had to pinch computer out to unlock.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2016, 08:54:45 PM »
Bishops won field 51 on Crater map.  Did a /.sf 51 and got an error message "Invalid 51"

Because it's a CV and I suppose you weren't a Bishop?
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2016, 09:25:38 PM »
Fixed the Alt-tab problem, thank you very much.

- oldman

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2016, 09:41:51 PM »
Benn playing beta since te start of it, not the new one, if I type or even try to talk on vox I lock up and have to do a full reboot.  very very frustrating.
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2016, 10:57:38 PM »
I fixed this today for the next terrset release.

HiTech

You rock!
GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline streakeagle

• Silver Member
      • Streak Eagle - Stephen's Website
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2016, 11:01:53 PM »
First time I start the game, all is ok.
I quit out.
Next time I start the game, TrackIR is disabled.
I quit out.
3rd time I start the game, TrackIR works again...
the cycle repeats with every other start having TrackIR disabled.
i5(4690K) MAXIMUS VII HERO(32 Gb RAM) GTX1080(8 Gb RAM) Win10 Home (64-bit)
OUR MISSION: PROTECT THE FORCE, GET THE PICTURES, ...AND KILL MIGS!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2016, 11:06:47 PM »
Sounds like you're losing tracking, that's what usually locks the view. Maybe you're leaning too far with the F4U.
I used a look forward button to fix my line of sight to gun sight position(dot on screen) to look around the nose of fighters. In last patches the lookforward button nolonger freezes the view in that set position. The number pad views use to lock the views when using TIR until released also, nolonger does that. Think Beau is talking a similar type problem?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2016, 11:19:48 PM »
cant create a custom arena

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 01:22:43 AM »
opps. The max number of players in the custom arena is 16(or 32?) not 50. See if that fixes it.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 04:20:51 AM »
I apologize Hitech. I discovered that Windows was having trouble writing to the hard drive where I have AHIII installed. The freeze ups are being caused by a bad SATA cable. All fixed now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:34:30 AM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Beau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2016, 06:45:34 AM »

Quote from: Beau on Yesterday at 07:22:48 AM

Not sure if its a bug or just a setting but I have a problem with views using Trackir in Corsairs. This only happens in the Corsairs and not in any other plane I have flown. This problem does not exist in the f4u-1 but does in the others. So, I lean forward in the cockpit and set the view for that position. This makes it so that when I am sitting normally in the cockpit and I look to the rear I am away from the back of the seat and can see well, instead of the seat filling up the whole screen. I do this in every plane and it works well. I would think that most people do this as it moves you away from the back seat while looking around. After doing this while looking forward the views are locked in one position in the Corsairs. You can't lean sideways to look around a bar or to see around the nose of your plane. Also the up and down doesn't work. As soon as I look to the side or back or anywhere else but forward then they work. Never had this problem in AH2 as it worked very well. It just isn't working in AH3. Has anyone else experienced this.

Sounds like you're losing tracking, that's what usually locks the view. Maybe you're leaning too far with the F4U.

At first glance yes it would sound like I am leaning too far in the F4u but why would it only be in the 1A,D,C and-4 models and not the -1? Also it works perfectly in all the other planes I have tried. I realize this may be something I just have to live with but it is interesting to say the least. Also it only does it in AH3 and works fine in AH2. Its a real stumper. If anyone knows of a solution let me know please. 
Thanks    Coot

Offline Beau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 07:21:00 AM »
I just did some testing with the trackir views in the f4u. The forward view is not totally locked. When I move my head from side to side in say the 1A it moved the view about an inch. When I get into the -1 and move my head to the side it looks like it moves at least 6 inches maybe more and I can see around the bars and to the sides of the nose. This is true in all other planes also. Could someone who has trackir see if it does this with them or am I just special.

Coot :huh :rolleyes:

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2016, 08:35:40 AM »
I just did some testing with the trackir views in the f4u. The forward view is not totally locked. When I move my head from side to side in say the 1A it moved the view about an inch. When I get into the -1 and move my head to the side it looks like it moves at least 6 inches maybe more and I can see around the bars and to the sides of the nose. This is true in all other planes also. Could someone who has trackir see if it does this with them or am I just special.

Coot :huh :rolleyes:

Only thing I noticed is the f4's default head position is very close to the head rest. Lean forward once and then try side to side.

HiTech

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2016, 09:02:58 AM »
The P-38J skins loaded a couple of skins but best i can tell the two skins loaded do not work.  I have not seen any additional  P-38J skin update in awhile.