Author Topic: AH3 with SweetFX enabled  (Read 5904 times)

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
Re: AH3 with SweetFX enabled
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2016, 07:21:44 PM »
Is SweetFX working with windows 10?

SweetFX set up properly is unbelievable. I turn off all vid card profile stuff and let SweetFX handle it. Its biggest asset is control of B/W contrasts and enriching the colors. Makes for a way better view.
Will have to decide whats better AH3's AA handling or SweetFX's AA handling.
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2016, 10:04:51 PM »
My game crashed on this Window App event message, "Faulting module name: d3d9.dll, version: 2.0.3.1120, time stamp: 0x570150f8" when I needed to upgrade to patch 4.  I just removed a few of the SweetFX files AKAK mentioned (d3d9.dll was one of those files) in a previous post to unlink SweetFx from AHIII.  Once this was done the game continued normally with getting patch 4.  I re-installed SweetFx with patch 4 and it worked okay.
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2016, 10:49:36 PM »
Is SweetFX working with windows 10?

No, because it's DirectX12.  The Reshade author hasn't decided if he wants to do it for Windows 10.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2016, 01:58:44 AM »
I sure do hope he does a W10 sweetfx!! I loved it in AHII. I used it in the beta till around patch 25 or so and then it started crashing the game. I believe it was both DX9 and 11. Cant remember know.lol Bustr fixed my main issue with the graphics colors in AHIII, my NVidia card was running a limited pallet instead of Full spectrum, due to HDMI input.  I don't miss sfx as much now, but bet it would really kick now! Come to think of it, it could have been the upgrade to W10 that caused it to crash the game, I upgraded around that time. Cant remember that either, seeing a trend here I think LOL  ACKACK, you really made my gaming experience way more addictive....thanks anyway lol Its cheaper than drugs so no harm, except now the only exercise I get is doing TrackIR "chair YOGA", coined by Bustr . Just realized I cant get smileys to work, :(
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain