Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 13612 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« on: September 02, 2016, 03:07:42 PM »
Post bugs here.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »
Taking off at A1 nw on ndisles doesn't actually put you on a runway and does put you very close to an AA mound/pit.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 03:40:41 PM »
Taking off at A1 nw on ndisles doesn't actually put you on a runway and does put you very close to an AA mound/pit.
Not a bug, the huge airfields have 2 extra spawn points just off the runway.

HiTech

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 03:42:39 PM »
Oh, ok, sorry!
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »
If you keep releasing patches.... Skuzzy will think you've been working.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »
When in VR, I do not see the player id of the player talking on the radio? Should I be able to see that? In AH2 it was in the upper right hand corner.

Terry

Offline vgazoo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »
  When shooting at bombers from behind: while shooting at primary bomber only, the drones started breaking apart as if getting hits. It was very easy to kill all 3 bombers this way. This occured before the 9/2 patch. This problem appears to have been fixed, (although it wasn't mentioned). However; still seeing flickering on the gauges when in the bomber cockpits. Thanks, 1EAGLE1.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 05:10:42 PM »
Last night, I logged on to AHIII and vox did not work.  When I attempted to transmit, I could see the highlights in the voice box but I could hear nothing, so I tuned to myself and got the same result.  Highlight... no sound.  (Other game sounds working fine).  The game at least knows I'm attempting to transmit.

I've messed with everything, made sure router and PC firewalls are off (made exceptions for AHIII anyway).  Rebooted.  Uninstalled, downloaded/reinstalled game.  Fiddled extensively with SounblasterZ settings as well as Window's sound configurations. Resetv1/2/3 numerous times in game, tried direct tuning to other people.  Nothing... I can't hear anyone else, and they can't hear me.

This only happens in Open Melee and Special Events II.  All other arena's I could tune to myself and it worked (although, nobody was in any of the other arenas to see if they could hear me).

Patched the game.  Same thing.  Open Melee, Dueling, SpecEventsII, no vox.  All other arena's, Vox works.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »
Offline target shows hit sprites, no longer holds impact black dots to show dispersion pattern.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 05:40:05 PM »
Had another screen freeze.  Had to power down the pc to get out.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 05:48:05 PM »
Last night, I logged on to AHIII and vox did not work.  When I attempted to transmit, I could see the highlights in the voice box but I could hear nothing, so I tuned to myself and got the same result.  Highlight... no sound.  (Other game sounds working fine).  The game at least knows I'm attempting to transmit.

I've messed with everything, made sure router and PC firewalls are off (made exceptions for AHIII anyway).  Rebooted.  Uninstalled, downloaded/reinstalled game.  Fiddled extensively with SounblasterZ settings as well as Window's sound configurations. Resetv1/2/3 numerous times in game, tried direct tuning to other people.  Nothing... I can't hear anyone else, and they can't hear me.

This only happens in Open Melee and Special Events II.  All other arena's I could tune to myself and it worked (although, nobody was in any of the other arenas to see if they could hear me).

Patched the game.  Same thing.  Open Melee, Dueling, SpecEventsII, no vox.  All other arena's, Vox works.
I had the same issue and posted in tech support recently and was able to resolve my issue... the thread should be near the top.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 05:52:34 PM »
It may be intentional or maybe not, but I came across a flak tower gun at the (fuf) refinery strat on CraterMA map. It's a small item:

I killed a gun on the flak tower and instead of a GNH or GNA gun, it was labeled TRN000 like it was a gun off the train.  I looked in the arena setup, destroy objects list and saw it listed there as TRN000.  I tried detonating it from the object list and immediately the game froze.  It is the only one I have found, because the other strats use a different flak tower.  Anyways, the downtime of the gun labeled TRN was much longer than the others.  Again, not a big thing, but I came across it and thought I would mention it.  Screenshot attached below.

1i
"One-Eye"

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 06:23:38 PM »
OMG can't get close to a CV with anything. Basses with out Shore Batteries are in DEEP trouble.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 06:41:34 PM »
indilses  A1 North and NW runways don't spawn right on the runway or runway wrong.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 07:18:58 PM »
163 is available at ALL airfields.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.