Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 4 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 9091 times)

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 4 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2016, 10:42:31 PM »
Attacked B-26 bombers who were NOE...When I shot the Icon'ed bomber it was fine...I switched to the right hand drone and took killshooter damage.

Only fighter in the area and as I shot, I got "killshootered".... squad mate came in after me and did same thing...

Attacked him before, and attacked him after this happened (different sorties) and it was normal normal....

Its on my stream 1:47:06..:) 

<S>!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:49:10 PM by Dobs »
GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2016, 12:25:23 AM »
I went over the water to see what everybody was talking about so I dove from 2k and went right into the water, couldnt tell how high I as as in ah2.

second time I looked at my altimeter and almost went into the water I pulled up at like 2 feet.

3rd time I pulled up at 100 feet.

moral of the story look at the altimeter or you will really go into the water.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2016, 12:58:12 AM »
When my GV is shut down and I'm listening for GV's heading in my direction......I pan around with my turret and I have noticed that when I finally see the oncoming GV, the sound is off by as much as 30 to 40 degrees. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2016, 01:45:53 AM »
Yes, but I really can't tell by how much the sound is off. Probably more but maybe less. Someone said usb headsets weren't as good as analog. I hope that's not it because I couldn't give up my wireless usb headset!
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2016, 02:55:31 AM »
Analog or digital is not where the difference lies. Get a good Sound Blaster (Z, Zx, ZxR), or high end X-Fi with 3D position processing if you want to hear where the enemy is with precision. You're going to want that anyway once a good sound pack comes out for AH3.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2016, 07:41:41 AM »
both the yak 9u and tu-2 artificial horizons are still flickering for me.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2016, 09:21:58 AM »
Attacked B-26 bombers who were NOE...When I shot the Icon'ed bomber it was fine...I switched to the right hand drone and took killshooter damage.

Only fighter in the area and as I shot, I got "killshootered".... squad mate came in after me and did same thing...

Attacked him before, and attacked him after this happened (different sorties) and it was normal normal....

Its on my stream 1:47:06..:) 

<S>!

Sorry...someone pointed out I had switched to my email for a sec, so I,m editing the vid on you tube.... New link is:

GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2016, 11:04:09 AM »
Analog or digital is not where the difference lies. Get a good Sound Blaster (Z, Zx, ZxR), or high end X-Fi with 3D position processing if you want to hear where the enemy is with precision. You're going to want that anyway once a good sound pack comes out for AH3.

I just happen to have a sound card laying around that is not being used......I'll give it a try. I'll make sure it is high end X-Fi.

<S>
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
1.     I believe this has been mentioned before, but I thought I would mention it again.  When using the mouse to turn you turret, that ability ceases to work when there are vehicle supplies laying on the ground.  You have to eat them all up before the mouse control returns.

2.     At this location, I was unable to free myself from being stuck to a tree:  -348553,180,52311,-8.8,-3.3,-51.1
sfma2016
FOV = 72.8

At times, I've been able to get off the object by pressing the forward or backward key + the right or left key at the same time and holding them down.  This didn't work.  Did I miss the command to help unstick your vehicle to an object or was I doing the correct thing?

1i
"One-Eye"

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2016, 02:14:58 PM »

wonder why someone would say something silly like that.

Yes, but I really can't tell by how much the sound is off. Probably more but maybe less. Someone said usb headsets weren't as good as analog. I hope that's not it because I couldn't give up my wireless usb headset!
Tour 70 2005 to present