Author Topic: Anyone using TIR?  (Read 16058 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Anyone using TIR?
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2016, 06:03:26 PM »
Absolutely! I have XML docs in attachment. Also here are my point coordinates for the curves I have customized. This works with the mirror box checked, as one side is positive x values and the other is -x values you can also do it by hand if that works better for you. I use The Track Clip pro and not the hat clip by the way. Camera is top of monitor centered. These curves will look odd and seem far too fast when seeing them in the TIR motion adjustment graph but in game it is a lot smoother.

In axis adjustment, works better for me, if I uncheck all the other axis squares except the one I am adjusting. You can have any template up, doesn't matter really as will be moving the points manually. Have mirror on and now just input theses values in the X point and y point boxes. zero point is the shared point by both sides of graph set as 0.0 - 0.0 in all curves.

Click on the first point to positive side of graph and adjust points to 6.7 - 0.0  second point is, 14.0-4.0, third is 23.0-6.0. fourth point is 35.0-7.0. fith point is 49.0-7.0. and yaw is set.
Now select pitch , uncheck the yaw box and check pitch box, every thing else is same as before. point 0 is 0.0-0.0  Point 1 is 4.0-0.0, point 2 is 6.5-3.6. point 3 is 22.5-6.0. point 4 is 32.5-6.0. point 5 is 45.5-6.0. I do not use the roll axis. Now X axis selected point 0 is 0.0-0.0. Point 1 is 3.0-0.0. point 2 is 10.0-3.0. point 3 is 22.0-6.0. point 4 is 30.0-6.0. point 5 is 40.0-6.0. Now for the y axis and Z axis iuse the default ONE TO ONE templates. I do not use the true view option. So with these axis all set up I will have a check in boxes fur Yaw,Pitch,X,Y, and Z boxes. You can save this as a new profile if you choose, I do and have it as exclusive profile. Hope this helps. Pretty sure there is an easier way to do this, but I am no computer whizz lol.                                                                                                                               
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: Anyone using TIR?
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2016, 09:02:29 PM »
I have just tweaked my profile.  I think it is better.  Rapier, this one has pretty large deadzones that may be to your liking.