Author Topic: AcesHigh3 - Live Stream P51s Wing  (Read 4406 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
AcesHigh3 - Live Stream P51s Wing
« on: September 21, 2016, 08:47:43 AM »
Myself and Mac get caught up in a mess of angry knights

Might not be safe for work.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_RfsEZsYKY
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: AcesHigh3 - Live Stream P51s Wing
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:44:59 AM »
a good example of holding a E advantage over the fight, maintained by boom and zoom tactics.  drag and bag with your wingman was not nearly as productive as advantageous picking off ill situated friendly's 6.  the decision to run at the first loss of advantage is a good way to live.  Unfortunately, your wing man could not clear your 6 in time, but the cv ack was there to give you hope and allow your foe to give you a few holes, as you ran away.

:salute

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:25:05 AM »
There is no such thing as 'running away' in air combat. It's called egress. "Running away" would imply that the one you are running from is a greater authority, as we all know that just isn't true in a game.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 09:39:53 AM »
Oh no, we resorted to running away, we wouldn't be imitating true pony pilots if we didn't.
It was that or getting sandwiched between 2 high cons and 4 or more below with minimal fuel.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 10:08:59 AM »
In that case you failed. True pony pilots kill everything, and then fly home at their leisure.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 10:16:37 AM »
In that case you failed. True pony pilots kill everything, and then fly home at their leisure.
Oh you  :rofl you do tickle me when you joke  :aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 11:06:54 AM »
Especially, when you know I'm right.  :aok

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 12:39:13 PM »

We are not worthy    Such murderous fighting spirit can only come from playing a lot of golf on a computer.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 12:47:36 PM »
Sarcasm has you by the throat.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 12:56:40 PM »
Sarcasm has you by the throat.

That's called wit. Self-delusion however decidely has you by the throat.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 01:10:06 PM »
No, it's not wit it's sarcasm, which you should clearly convert into a sardonic outlook before it's too late. If you were playful on the boards that would be one thing. You clearly set out to offend people with nearly every post you make.

your first post implied you know your place, but now you have clearly forgotten this is not your home. We are all visitors. Neither I, nor you have the right to try to offend someone. They have a name for that.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 01:27:59 PM »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »
Oh no, we resorted to running away, we wouldn't be imitating true pony pilots if we didn't.
It was that or getting sandwiched between 2 high cons and 4 or more below with minimal fuel.

When you had your distance from the furball, an evasive maneuver from the 190 could have been a better decision.  especially considering your wingman was charging to catch the 190.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:33:09 PM by NatCigg »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 02:17:11 PM »
No, it's not wit it's sarcasm,

Tomato, tomahto. I thought it was hilarious.

You clearly set out to offend people with nearly every post you make.

Nearly every post you say? Offend people? Nah come off it. You're really stretching it now. To be fair to myself it's perhaps a very very few selected people (maybe as few as two) who always act up first. I'm just a little acerbically reactive.

Actuallty thanks. Yes that's it. That's what's been slightly bothering me for a while  :)

your first post implied you know your place,

Challenge, Challenge, Challenge. You're getting so excited about my impending PNG and have therefore chosen this moment to attack while you think I'm disadvantaged!  :rock  A remarkable parallel with certain kinds of flying that can also be viewed on YouTube don't you think? Ironically that's why I thought your comment to Dolby was just so rich  :rofl

PNG's not the end of the world is it? Let me think if I'll miss you...

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 02:37:33 PM »
There is no such thing as 'running away' in air combat. It's called egress. "Running away" would imply that the one you are running from is a greater authority, as we all know that just isn't true in a game.
Maybe you're just not good enough to have experienced someone run from you....there's definitely running in AH and to say there isn't is just wrong.

Many times I've had so called elite pony pilots drop in from the heavens only to run away to their ack...many others have the same experience.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"