Author Topic: .dt commands  (Read 20593 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: .dt commands
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2022, 03:10:33 PM »
.dt are specific to downtimes for objects.

.move # will move you to the specified base.
.goto gameID will move you to the specified player's base if it is friendly.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2022, 03:27:40 PM »
One of my favorite commands is .sf # for "Show Field".  Open the map, the open the text buffer, type ".sf 25" <enter>, and this will put base #25 in the middle of the map.  I can take a look at what is happening around that field before double clicking on the field to move to it.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2022, 09:47:43 AM »
So what is the dt command to move to another base ??

List of most of the text dot commands is on the website:

https://www.hitechcreations.com/aircraft-preflight/text-dot-commands
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2024, 06:31:47 PM »
My stick should be here Friday and I'll be ready to fly and get shot up soon thereafter. I used to know dot commands like the back of my hand but don't anymore. Anyone know where I can download a printable of them? Something I could pin to a wall or tape to the side of cat would be preferable. I see the list in HTML here on the site and I see many of the helpful "Help" sites that used to have cool help stuff are no longer online. I was hoping there'd be something quick and easy to download and print.
Thanks
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2024, 07:29:23 PM »
My stick should be here Friday and I'll be ready to fly and get shot up soon thereafter. I used to know dot commands like the back of my hand but don't anymore. Anyone know where I can download a printable of them? Something I could pin to a wall or tape to the side of cat would be preferable. I see the list in HTML here on the site and I see many of the helpful "Help" sites that used to have cool help stuff are no longer online. I was hoping there'd be something quick and easy to download and print.
Thanks

I put together an "Aces Help Page" that has a lot of bits and pieces of info for the game. The dot commands list is there.

Aces Help Page

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2024, 07:35:40 PM »
What a treasure trove! I tried getting there before but I think my VPN was puking or something. This is great.

Thanks, Fugitive!
The Damned
Founded 1988