Author Topic: Squad Merch  (Read 822 times)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Squad Merch
« on: April 18, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »
Would anyone be interested in purchasing squad merch such as:

Shirts
Hoodies
Koozies
Mouse pads

Just putting feelers out there to see if there is any interest.

Salute:

Stomp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Squad Merch
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 04:26:26 PM »
Alot of us here ( us = squadrons and individuals requesting custom "one offs" designed memorabilia like shirts of all types, coffee cups, mugs, shot glasses, boxer shorts, G-strings, calendars, mouse pads, clocks, hats of different types, ad infinium....) have our own Cafe Press premium stores and/or other stores similar to what Cafe Press offers...

Premium type Cafe Press Stores cost a monthly fee (I won't bother to get too detailed specific here)

But a person can (or used to be able to) get a free store if they only used "one" specific picture/graphic and you used to be able to go in and switch out the picture/graphic .....repeatedly

Best of luck to you , especially if you have an actual printing business such as Nefarious does

~S~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 06:46:15 PM »
That’s cool that people are already doing it.

I won’t saturate what ever market there is.

Salute:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »
That’s cool that people are already doing it.

I won’t saturate what ever market there is.

Salute:

I think its a cool idea and your not saturating anything. If you have cool products that you want to sell defiantly do it. We of the Purple Hearts made our own shirts from some random website. I believe nef makes things on a whim for scenario's and not always. I got a very cool free sticker from him last year from the hardest day, but for me thats rare.

Maybe you can partner up with HTC, they used to sell all sorts of merchandise i am told but i have never been able to get a hold of any item in there old collection.

I would be interested.

Cheers,
DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.