Author Topic: Looking for Squad  (Read 1184 times)

Offline farmdog99a

• Zinc Member
Looking for Squad
« on: May 10, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
Hi

As per topic. Looking for a Bomber squad (on Knights)

. My 2 weeks free trial is up. I logged 53 hours (can prove via steam, screenshot). 53 hours in 2 weeks? :).

I play only play bombers but i can and do use goons as and when necessary.

I am on knights and not looking to change from that country. Prefer a squad that is 'mixed' (ie bomber/fighters and that like taking bases).

I have TS3 and i know the 'angles' of how to bomb etc

Regards

Farmdog

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Looking for Squad
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:03:42 PM »
Hi

. My 2 weeks free trial is up. I logged 53 hours (can prove via steam, screenshot). 53 hours in 2 weeks? :).

I am on knights and not looking to change from that country. Prefer a squad that is 'mixed' (ie bomber/fighters and that like taking bases).

Regards

Farmdog

Can you play Friday Nights? Ask here:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/board,60.0.html

Can you play Saturday Nights? (Bombers) Ask here:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/board,683.0.html
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 01:13:39 AM »
Also, I welcome you to join us in bombers in the June scenario "Fjord Fury".

We are flying Lancasters and going after u-boat pens and the Tirpitz.

If you can fly in several of the frames, we'd love to have you register for the event into 617 Squadron to join us.  :aok
http://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/current-or-next-scenario

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 12:10:25 PM »
Ask around on country ch to tag along with some guys working base take operations.  You will meet new guys and squads through range channel.  Hang out with a few groups, see what fit is best for ya.

Glad you're enjoying the game. 

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 03:03:30 PM »
Hi

Regards

Farmdog

We have B-17 and B-24 slots in Fortress Europe special events squads. Saturday night at 9pm EST/8pm CST, there will be a bomber mission in Melee arena.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline farmdog99a

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 08:30:56 AM »
Ask around on country ch to tag along with some guys working base take operations.  You will meet new guys and squads through range channel.  Hang out with a few groups, see what fit is best for ya.

Glad you're enjoying the game.

Hi thanks for the replies guys. I did try that, several times, asking when 20+ Knights :( :(. I just bored of bombing strats/towns for no 'reason' (got 300 points so most of time that is x3 B29s). Base takedowns are fun but id rather be in a proper Knight Squad.

Not only Friday/Saturdays hehe if i am gonna pay $15 a month for 12 months i need a squad.

Edited. A squad that plays, well every day :). Obviously not 100+ hours a month but you know what i mean :)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 08:46:06 AM »
Hi thanks for the replies guys. I did try that, several times, asking when 20+ Knights :( :(. I just bored of bombing strats/towns for no 'reason' (got 300 points so most of time that is x3 B29s). Base takedowns are fun but id rather be in a proper Knight Squad.

Not only Friday/Saturdays hehe if i am gonna pay $15 a month for 12 months i need a squad.

Edited. A squad that plays, well every day :). Obviously not 100+ hours a month but you know what i mean :)
This month in FSO there are bombing raids into Germany, Frame 3 is this coming Friday. FE will be run once a month on Saturdays . In your case it is definitely in addition to the Main Arena. You should check it out though!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline farmdog99a

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 09:12:54 AM »
This month in FSO there are bombing raids into Germany, Frame 3 is this coming Friday. FE will be run once a month on Saturdays . In your case it is definitely in addition to the Main Arena. You should check it out though!

FSO? Frame 3? hehe. Gonna register for that $15 a month (its actually $14.95). 5 cents counts?. Anyway, still looking for a Squadron, Knights, one that plays 'regular' ;)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 10:27:41 AM »
Best thing to do is while your playing bring up the roster and click the squad button at the top to sort the list by squads. Scroll down and find squads that have a couple players on. Check them out, even if they are on a different team..... dont get so hooked into being a "knight" that you pass up a squad thats a good fit.

Doing this while your in the game makes it more likely that these guys will be flying at the same time you do always. Check them out on the score pages. Those that have a web site usually have them listed there. Check out the sites and see what they are up to. Hook up with the ones that sound interesting and fly with them for a bit to see if they and you fit. THEN ask to join.

Offline farmdog99a

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 12:21:57 PM »
Best thing to do is while your playing bring up the roster and click the squad button at the top to sort the list by squads. Scroll down and find squads that have a couple players on. Check them out, even if they are on a different team..... dont get so hooked into being a "knight" that you pass up a squad thats a good fit.

Doing this while your in the game makes it more likely that these guys will be flying at the same time you do always. Check them out on the score pages. Those that have a web site usually have them listed there. Check out the sites and see what they are up to. Hook up with the ones that sound interesting and fly with them for a bit to see if they and you fit. THEN ask to join.

Thank you sir. Good advice.