Author Topic: i have viewer bug my self  (Read 497 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
i have viewer bug my self
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
haha I did it I got a film over here--next stop Hollywood lol.  the alignment of pilot and center windscreen is off it looks like I'm leaning over and looking out side my plane please help  View Attachment please
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 10:41:57 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: i have viewer bug my self
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
well I guess my problem isn't worthy of reviewing
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 04:55:01 PM »
well I guess my problem isn't worthy of reviewing

LOL!!! first off, ease up on the attittude. Most likely you wouldnt know if HTC looked at it seeing as the film is loaded to their server so they wouldnt have to down load it.

Second, it looks like a head position problem on your end as in the film viewer its dead center on my view. I suggest you try hitting the "home" key and then F10 to save it the next time your in a KI61.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 01:25:43 PM »
LOL!!! first off, ease up on the attittude. Most likely you wouldnt know if HTC looked at it seeing as the film is loaded to their server so they wouldnt have to down load it.

Second, it looks like a head position problem on your end as in the film viewer its dead center on my view. I suggest you try hitting the "home" key and then F10 to save it the next time your in a KI61.

thanks