Author Topic: Problem Winning  (Read 456 times)

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
Problem Winning
« on: February 20, 2019, 03:38:29 AM »
Knits had 90 own bases 22 each of knit and rook. No win. Recording attached.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
Re: Problem Winning
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 12:10:22 PM »
Unfortunately your film doesn't show anything useful that I can see...No clipboard shot or anything else.

What map was this on? Any more details may help in tracking down the potential bug...

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 12:52:25 PM »
Oh. I thought the recording would have all that info embedded in it. It was last night at around 1:30 PST so whatever map that has been on the last few days. EXTREMELY low numbers in flight, like 8 or 9 total. Knit had 90 percent of own, captured 20 percent of Bish and Rook, no win, captured 22 percent Bish and Rook no win. Carrot dangling on string from pole lashed to head, juuust out of reach.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 12:56:17 PM by pembquist »
Pies not kicks.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 03:21:06 PM »
Pemb,   Did you get the last base needed of a country by having captured a port and then getting the task group as the last base?  If so, the task group does not count as a last base to capture for the win of map.  An additional base must be captured.  Just a heads up if that was the case.

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 01:23:39 PM »
 :aok Had this happen a ways back! Think was 90.21% and 22 then 26% other 2 countries.  :eek: Thought Port would get it to 90...nope just short. CV will do it....Nope just over but no win!  :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:33:34 AM »
did you own any of the TT bases? i think i know the map you were on. And bish steal TT knowing of the fact and for some reason if you don't own at least one of the V bases it will not reset.