Author Topic: Side switch timer  (Read 2515 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: Side switch timer
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 06:40:18 PM »
It means you are projecting your emotions on others as the outcome you want without ever contacting all the customers who play in the MA who never come to these forums. And the tiny fanboy group who agree with you here in the forums, like you, want Hitech to turn the MA into their personal utopian vision of Hitech's game.

How many people did you consult when coming up with your maps?  I did not get asked, seems like you were projecting your emotions into what you thought would make a good map.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 06:56:33 PM »
How many people did you consult when coming up with your maps?  I did not get asked, seems like you were projecting your emotions into what you thought would make a good map.

Bustr regularly seeks and gets feedback. It's not a general call on the forum .... that's potential chaos. He does get it from HT ..... but that likely doesn't count in your opinion.  Consulting you would likely be a complete waste of time. :D

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok :cheers: :banana: :salute :bolt:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 07:56:20 PM »
Bustr regularly seeks and gets feedback. It's not a general call on the forum .... that's potential chaos. He does get it from HT ..... but that likely doesn't count in your opinion.  Consulting you would likely be a complete waste of time. :D

”KILLER V”

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 10:12:20 PM »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 10:41:58 PM »
More cowbell.

I like milk.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 01:32:59 AM »

how many people did you consult when talking crap about bustr?  i didnt get asked, seems like you were projecting your emotions into what you thought would make a good post.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 01:59:03 AM »
how many people did you consult when talking crap about bustr?  i didnt get asked, seems like you were projecting your emotions into what you thought would make a good post.

semp

Seems to be the accepted norm around here.  People post about what other people are thinking.  I was just conforming to the norm.

Bottom line, bustr attacked violator when all he did was make a valid suggestion.  I simply returned fire.  Why are you coming at me and not at bustr?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 03:43:11 AM »
Seems to be the accepted norm around here.  People post about what other people are thinking.  I was just conforming to the norm.

Bottom line, bustr attacked violator when all he did was make a valid suggestion.  I simply returned fire.  Why are you coming at me and not at bustr?

see the problem is you think  the accepted norm around here is to post about what people are thinking.  but how do you know what people are thinking?  what am I thinking now?

food for thought:  do you know that most of the people dont change sides?  actually i dont know that for sure.  but based on my observations since i joined I would bet that is true.  then again i could be wrong because only hitech has the data and I am not part of his weekly data sharing emails.

another food for thought:  did you know that when hitech lowered the change time from 12 hours to 6 hours, weeks later people were complaining that 12 hours was way to long?  there are lots of threads about it till hitech informed them that it had been changed for several weeks.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2019, 04:30:26 AM »

see the problem is you think  the accepted norm around here is to post about what people are thinking.  but how do you know what people are thinking?  what am I thinking now?

semp

You just proved my point.  How about you have a good read of the previous posts.  Man you guys are so freakin insular and blinded that you cannot even read and understand

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2019, 07:08:25 AM »
You just proved my point.  How about you have a good read of the previous posts.  Man you guys are so freakin insular and blinded that you cannot even read and understand

That was ironically priceless.  :aok :D

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2019, 07:30:12 AM »
I wish there was a way to delete threads

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2019, 08:33:20 AM »
It’s extremely frustrating to log on get up in a plane, fight dies out. Can’t find another one in the air switch sides to find none on the other side. So I just log off. I can’t be the only one who has had this happened.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2019, 09:58:25 AM »

Bustr is always telling us what we think so go figure. 
”KILLER V”

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »
Bustr is always telling us what we think so go figure.

You sure seem to have a boner for Bustr. What do you think?  :D