Author Topic: Where can I Find my Stats?  (Read 826 times)

Offline OldDoom

• Zinc Member
Where can I Find my Stats?
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:25:11 PM »
I recall in the past I could find all detailed states for myself. Very specific details like number of kills achieved in specific aircraft, total number of kills etc. There was much more information than you get from looking at your score from the roster. I was thinking this was accessed via the O-club on a field. Does this kind of detailed stats still exist and if so where can they be found?

Thanks
Old Doom

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Where can I Find my Stats?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 07:47:03 PM »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:57 PM »
On the main HTC pages they have scores....

https://www.hitechcreations.com/component/ahscore/?Itemid=240

You can get pilot scores and ranks, squad scores and ranks, and over all ranks.

pilot statistics

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/players.php

squad stats

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/squadstats.php

plane stats

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/planes.php

as well as the one FLS posted

Offline OldDoom

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 07:43:28 PM »
Thank You Both! exactly what I was looking for. However, somewhat depressing to se how bad one can still be after nearly a decade playing the Game!  Very interesting though, many good stats to know. For example I fly an F6F much more than any other single engine fighter but I have more kills in a Zeek. Maybe I will start flying more zeeks.

Thanks 

OldDoom  :salute

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:23:16 PM »
I took the liberty to run your numbers and ya, they are not too good  :devil

Ya just need a bit more practice, maybe another ten years?   :D

This is your numbers for the last 10 years.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 02:59:50 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
YUP...EEEK! I would wager a bet, that one of his kids sneak onto his account. It happens...Just ask HAND/Texian(Voodoo 15's dad) LOL
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 03:32:41 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
So, Ten Years is the NEW "2 WEEKS" ? :rofl  Eh, Score means nothing to me. I am more of an ,As long as you are having fun, all things are great. :rofl Sounds like you need Wing Man, to at least give you a chance to Mature skill wise! I'm your Huckleberry! I am still learning as well, but practice is very beneficial to all involved :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 07:13:21 AM »
As long as you are having fun, all things are great.

Agreed.  Don't worry about the score.

- oldman

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 09:21:13 AM »
Score is something "some" people play for as others are looking for nothing more than a good fight.

As the OP was asking about "stats" I gave him a bunch. As long as your having fun then your doing great in the game.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
Score is something "some" people play for as others are looking for nothing more than a good fight.

As the OP was asking about "stats" I gave him a bunch. As long as your having fun then your doing great in the game.
Exactly! If YOU are having fun....someone else is usually having fun as well. Sometimes at your own expense, as stats will show. Just having fun with him, could have come off wrong I guess? Its like fishing, can always use more or better bait. So was offering my support to..uh..help him reel them in  :devil We need more folk that just want to play the game. Its refreshing to come across players with his attitude,have fun is key, if you aint playing and having fun...you wont have stats or score. Whether yours, or someone elses :aok