Author Topic: August 2019 KOTH Dates.  (Read 700 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
August 2019 KOTH Dates.
« on: August 01, 2019, 11:30:45 AM »
Seeing if the corollary to 'Field Of Dreams' " If you build it, they will come." we'll try "if you run it, they will come." we're announcing that
August KOTH A will be Saturday 10 August 2019 at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT in SEA II. The Yak-3 was chosen for the first ride.

And it's best to have any discussions about the event here in my opinion than in the middle of the event. :aok

:bolt:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: August 2019 KOTH Dates.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:30:57 PM »
If I am not there by 9:50 PM fuzeman, please call me... I don't want to miss this one

I got a new stick and rudder pedals on the way any day/time now

No more stick dropping in and out during a fight....same with rudder pedals and throttle going haywire frequently during a round.....

Last FSO event frame of July, I rolled in diving in on a P47, Dang stick dropped out causing me to lawndart, ROFL

I'm finally going to be able to fly with dependable equipment again, hopefully I can actually have fun again...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 02:17:59 PM »
We're scheduled to have a KOTH this weekend, time will tell.

Seeing if the corollary to 'Field Of Dreams' " If you build it, they will come." we'll try "if you run it, they will come." we're announcing that
August KOTH A will be Saturday 10 August 2019 at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT in SEA II. The Yak-3 was chosen for the first ride.

And it's best to have any discussions about the event here in my opinion than in the middle of the event. :aok

:bolt:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 04:41:01 PM »
Just over a day until this weekends KOTH.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 09:17:47 AM »
Less than 598 minutes to go .......

Just over a day until this weekends KOTH.