Author Topic: September 2019 KOTH Dates  (Read 716 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
September 2019 KOTH Dates
« on: September 01, 2019, 06:42:38 PM »
September's KOTH A will be scheduled for 14 September 2019 in SEA II at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT.
The Tu-2S was chosen for the first plane, an unusual KOTH ride for sure.
Chances to earn a TOC reservation are running out with only four months left in the year.

There is a little condition to the event however. No sleep for me the last two nights and it's bringing back memories of February 2014 when I went the whole month with only cat naps throughout the night.
Might be a KOTH to remember  :rofl     if a go until the 14Th with no sleep  :D

Have to remember this time, DO NOT watch The Twilight Zone .    Way too many can't sleep episodes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 06:44:39 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: September 2019 KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 09:47:17 AM »
1 week until Septembers's KOTH, if enough people show up to run the event.
Got 1 hour of sleep last weekend and maybe 10-14 over the week but managed to have a good night's sleep for me so I'm optimistic I wont be nuts when it's time to run it.
Well, no more nuttier than I usually am that is.  :D
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 02:06:18 PM »
Two days until King Of The Hill A, the event that hands down has the most dog fights per hour of any Special Event that Aces High hosts.   :salute

September's KOTH A will be scheduled for 14 September 2019 in SEA II at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT.
The Tu-2S was chosen for the first plane, an unusual KOTH ride for sure.
Chances to earn a TOC reservation are running out with only four months left in the year.
<SNIP>

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 07:54:06 PM »
Only one more day to wait until KOTH.
Plenty of time to warm up and practice in your Tu-2

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 01:22:49 PM »
I'll be in SEA II for KOTH at 10 pm ET. Lets see what happens. Not really sure what to hope for.

:blank:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 06:06:31 PM »
I'll be in SEA II for KOTH at 10 pm ET. Lets see what happens. Not really sure what to hope for.

:blank:

Hope that players show up!

You should give out all arenas wide announcement at 9pm edt, 9:15pm edt, 9:30pm edt, 9:45pm edt and 10pm edt

To let players who never read the messageboards know that the event is happening/starting (this is similar to what Lazer was asking for during one of our recent KOTH events)

I'll be there, hoping a bunch of players show up

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 08:19:43 PM »
I do my part announcing KOTH, but I also don’t want to overdo it.
To the point, you can tell the horses where the water is but you can’t make them go there and drink it.