Author Topic: Hall of Fame - 2,000+ Kills in a Tour  (Read 5169 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Hall of Fame - 2,000+ Kills in a Tour
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2019, 09:39:12 PM »
I believe it was 400, I was 25k in the area in a 4-hog to end it lol.
Oh nice!  I know whatever the number was it set the “record” at the time. Truly the one of the Greatest to play. If not the greatest.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2019, 05:44:28 AM »
I don’t think I ever crossed the 500 kills in a tour.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2019, 04:03:55 PM »
Except he DIDN'T fly the same way.   All I know is that Skuzzy confirmed they are not the same guy.   He had experience in other games.   May have been the shade of a guy like Grizz.  Got bored with the childishness here and moved on.

Please show me where Skuzzy did that? I would have been extremely pissed if he did.

As apposed to stating we have no evidence that they are the same person.

HiTech

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2019, 04:19:23 PM »
Yeah, sure.   Let’s ignore the facts and go for Fake News rather than face the reality that someone is better than we are.   It’s easier to blame ghosts. 

Guilt by sensationalist accusation: “By the way, when did you stop being a racist wife beater?”

See my point?

Of course not.

Does your income depend in some way on how often you babble about how awesome that guy is?  Just curious.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2019, 04:25:41 PM »
Does your income depend in some way on how often you babble about how awesome that guy is?  Just curious.

Wiley.

Agreed. Very weird behavior. 

The Few

-Spek

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2019, 07:09:26 PM »

Wiley.

Does your income depend in some way on how often you babble about how not-awesome a guy is?  Just curious.    :ahand
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:21:19 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2019, 07:10:53 PM »
Please show me where Skuzzy did that? I would have been extremely pissed if he did.

HiTech

I don't reveal PMs.   You'll have to ask him for his communications or perhaps search my mail archive.

If the players in question were the same guy I can't help but think we would KNOW it rather than having to rely on a bunch of paranoid speculation by jealous players.

The fact of the matter is as soon as someone good shows up the kneejerk reaction is to say it's you-know-who.  Rumor then becomes fact and a likely innocent party gets run out of the game.  That's unfortunate.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:25:36 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2019, 08:34:55 PM »
Does your income depend in some way on how often you babble about how not-awesome a guy is?  Just curious.    :ahand

No, and I think you'll find I rarely comment on him in passing.  Where you, for whatever reason take and create seemingly every single opportunity to expound upon how he's the bestest most awesomest greatest pilot who ever played the game.  It's kind of like watching the little dog hopping around Spike in the cartoons.  "Spike is my hero because he is so big and strong!"

It is just really weird, watching a grown man spend so much time and effort being the hype man for a player in an online game.

Wiley.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:10:10 PM by Wiley »

JG11

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2019, 12:39:01 AM »
No, and I think you'll find I rarely comment on him in passing.  Where you, for whatever reason take and create seemingly every single opportunity to expound upon how he's the bestest most awesomest greatest pilot who ever played the game.  It's kind of like watching the little dog hopping around Spike in the cartoons.  "Spike is my hero because he is so big and strong!"

It is just really weird, watching a grown man spend so much time and effort being the hype man for a player in an online game.

Wiley.

You missed my point.   Go figure. 

No, what's truly weird is watching you stalk me all over the boards with innuendo and insult because you don't like my opinion and have nothing constructive to say on the subject.   Looks like I've learned how to use a laser pointer though.    :banana:
”KILLER V”

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2019, 08:49:49 AM »
Except he DIDN'T fly the same way.   All I know is that Skuzzy confirmed they are not the same guy.   He had experience in other games.   May have been the shade of a guy like Grizz.  Got bored with the childishness here and moved on.

HiTech

I don't reveal PMs.   You'll have to ask him for his communications or perhaps search my mail archive.

If the players in question were the same guy I can't help but think we would KNOW it rather than having to rely on a bunch of paranoid speculation by jealous players.

The fact of the matter is as soon as someone good shows up the kneejerk reaction is to say it's you-know-who.  Rumor then becomes fact and a likely innocent party gets run out of the game.  That's unfortunate.

You interjected Skuzzy and his affirmation into your posts within this thread, asserting that as proof.   Why would you  reveal contents of a PM that "Skuzzy confirmed" , but state you do not reveal PM's when asked by Hitech to back up that claim.?   You should not have introduced it, nor brought Skuzzy into this, if you were not prepared to provide, or, would not provide authenticity.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2019, 09:55:23 AM »
You missed my point.   Go figure. 

No, what's truly weird is watching you stalk me all over the boards with innuendo and insult because you don't like my opinion and have nothing constructive to say on the subject.   Looks like I've learned how to use a laser pointer though.    :banana:

"Stalking" is a pretty grandiose term for occasionally reacting to the love letter threads you post.  But, as you will do anyway, feel free to continue on with your persecution complex.  Still really weird behavior.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2019, 10:04:15 AM »
You interjected Skuzzy and his affirmation into your posts within this thread, asserting that as proof.   Why would you  reveal contents of a PM that "Skuzzy confirmed" , but state you do not reveal PM's when asked by Hitech to back up that claim.?   You should not have introduced it, nor brought Skuzzy into this, if you were not prepared to provide, or, would not provide authenticity.

Well said. Bringing a man into this and then stepping back when you know you are telling lies is really odd. Again really strange behavior.

The Few

-Spek

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2019, 10:09:57 AM »

What he stated is no secret as others have said the same thing.   I will not provide direct quotes of private messages without permission.   Nice try.

It's irrelevant any way.  People still spread lies about people, myself included, even when the quotes are available on this very board for all to read. 

I don't care, frankly, other than it hurts the game to run people off based on rumor, innuendo, and jealousy. 
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2019, 10:12:43 AM »
"Stalking" is a pretty grandiose term for occasionally reacting to the love letter threads you post.  But, as you will do anyway, feel free to continue on with your persecution complex.  Still really weird behavior.

Wiley.

Weird behavior is your incessant refusal to get off my leg [over a difference of opinion].

I hold both of the players in question (among others) in high regard.  You're free to disagree all you like.   I won't be chasing you all over the site to argue against it, unlike what you are doing here.

/Discussion
”KILLER V”

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2019, 10:30:50 AM »
Well said. Bringing a man into this and then stepping back when you know you are telling lies is really odd. Again really strange behavior.

Compulsive liars and hypocrites aren't known for normal behaviors.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song