Author Topic: A love letter to Shuffler  (Read 1087 times)

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: A love letter to Shuffler
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 05:40:16 AM »
Is this the modern equivalent to a ghetto blaster outside his window?

:D
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 06:36:14 AM »
 :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 02:14:46 PM »
Ah...Young Love :aok SVAALBAR, if he offers you a Margarita, uh um ..... :uhoh Lets just say, keep your eyes on him. Dont want him slipping you a roofie :rofl I know, I know.."How would YOU know,Par?". I shot him down once and had to clean-up the crash site. I found a Blender and picked it up....knocked me out for 2 days! Guessing maybe, that wasnt salt residue? :furious :rofl Had some bad nightmares,let me tell ya! Heard" OOOH WAAA get ouuuut! OOOO get ouooot..WOOO GET OUT...of your traaiinerrrrrr"  :rofl :airplane:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 03:02:39 PM »
Ah...Young Love :aok SVAALBAR, if he offers you a Margarita, uh um ..... :uhoh Lets just say, keep your eyes on him. Dont want him slipping you a roofie :rofl I know, I know.."How would YOU know,Par?". I shot him down once and had to clean-up the crash site. I found a Blender and picked it up....knocked me out for 2 days! Guessing maybe, that wasnt salt residue? :furious :rofl Had some bad nightmares,let me tell ya! Heard" OOOH WAAA get ouuuut! OOOO get ouooot..WOOO GET OUT...of your traaiinerrrrrr"  :rofl :airplane:

SHOT ME DOWN ONCE? What did you do.... lose your kill list?  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 06:22:10 PM »

Please describe the crash site...shuffler has been less than the standard on his SAPP landings recently. He is in danger of losing his multispeed blenders....
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 07:20:01 PM »
For anyone curious on an "explanation" - Shuffler recommended Glen Miller as music to fly to, and it is the best! While listening to some songs this one came up as the Play Next and had a thumbnail of a p38 :)
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 02:44:13 AM »
Please describe the crash site...shuffler has been less than the standard on his SAPP landings recently. He is in danger of losing his multispeed blenders....
It was terrible! Looked like Hog sign. I mean to tell ya, we talking Row upon Row of Plowing/Rooting sign, strewn about a 1 acre field. The troublesome memories are The empty Tequila bottles! They were still sealed but the bottom of the bottle was gone. Did find a few Fingers that were recognizable(dos Dedos  :rofl) surely he doesnt use that Tequila :embarrassed: Not to mention all the poor Limes...burned almost to un-noticeable. I was amazed with how the Blender remained in 2 pieces(found the lid some time later). I have it listed on Ebay :neener: As far as I know, Shuffler didnt use any sort of mixer? His recipe must have been awesome/to die for🤣 but he took his secrets to his crash site! Selfish bastage :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 02:52:03 AM »
SHOT ME DOWN ONCE? What did you do.... lose your kill list?  :rofl
It has happened!  :uhoh Granted, on a small scale..but still truth :x Use to be that I was trying to...uh..um pick your Limes? Only to find out they were Lemons! Climb to the Top Par(with a "ROPE").follow me, they are right here..SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKER! :bhead Talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth :rofl No worries...I woke up...eventually
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 03:01:01 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline Hotstuff

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 10:53:14 AM »
Sval and I flew a pair of P-38s the other night... it was really kind of romantic

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 05:54:21 PM »
It was terrible! Looked like Hog sign. I mean to tell ya, we talking Row upon Row of Plowing/Rooting sign, strewn about a 1 acre field. The troublesome memories are The empty Tequila bottles! They were still sealed but the bottom of the bottle was gone. Did find a few Fingers that were recognizable(dos Dedos  :rofl) surely he doesnt use that Tequila :embarrassed: Not to mention all the poor Limes...burned almost to un-noticeable. I was amazed with how the Blender remained in 2 pieces(found the lid some time later). I have it listed on Ebay :neener: As far as I know, Shuffler didnt use any sort of mixer? His recipe must have been awesome/to die for🤣 but he took his secrets to his crash site! Selfish bastage :rofl

That is very concerning. A proper 38 pileit doesn't carry bottles of tequila, that is what drop tanks are for. unless he is supplying tequila to children in a third world country Shuffler has some egregious violations.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 08:10:29 PM »
One of my favorite GMO songs.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 07:33:16 AM »
Two DTs... one for cuervo and one for leroux. The bottles were dropped around the wreck site by looters hunting 38 parts. Simple explanation.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2020, 01:46:19 PM »
Two DTs... one for cuervo and one for leroux. The bottles were dropped around the wreck site by looters hunting 38 parts. Simple explanation.
That makes sense  :aok Visitors leave Limes at the site, as a memorial. I believe the dang Blender is haunted? I should have left it there, I guess :eek:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 02:10:03 PM »
The blenders work best in the vicinity of a pair of Allisons.
80th FS "Headhunters"