Author Topic: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY  (Read 22853 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2020, 02:40:37 PM »
:uhoh I dont have a "timeline" infront of me at this second...so this is JUST A QUESTION. "CHINA" warned the world? As I remember there was a DOCTOR, in China that was trying to blow the whistle? It was because China tried to silence said Dr.(and eventually he was be it Cov or FMJ) is why the W.H.O was late acknowledging the danger? It doesnt matter really. WHO is corrupted, CHINA made it, ITS a weapon, The AP says, Q said,FoxNews said,FauxNews said, LEFT TWIX NO RIGHT TWIX  is meaningless now. We can argue that stoole till the end. Views one way or the other doesnt matter...WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT NOW   I dont care if you are man made..natural enhanced or what ever you are....instead of throwing water into said boat, just acknowledge someone looks and things different, and just Row Row Row...whomever the Captain is I aint seen proof that this boat even has a Wheel let alone a Rudder. I know I am not in charge and both sides of any Rowing Team have to work together. Eh doesnt matter just hate all this bickering, this will only make the coming storm, that much harder to navigate :bhead

Glad to see someone took up my recommendation that the world needs a little Blue Dream right now.  :cheers:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2020, 03:09:23 PM »
That is one positive IMHO that might/ should come out of this upcoming economic crash, the legalization of your blue dream and all the other crazy names they call cannabis these days at a national level.

It took the great depression to lift the prohibition of booze

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2020, 03:13:21 PM »
... your blue dream ...

Good to see you show some political restraint there.  :cool:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2020, 03:19:23 PM »
Good to see you show some political restraint there.  :cool:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2020, 03:34:39 PM »
:uhoh I dont have a "timeline" infront of me at this second...so this is JUST A QUESTION. "CHINA" warned the world? As I remember there was a DOCTOR, in China that was trying to blow the whistle? It was because China tried to silence said Dr.(and eventually he was be it Cov or FMJ) is why the W.H.O was late acknowledging the danger? It doesnt matter really. WHO is corrupted, CHINA made it, ITS a weapon, The AP says, Q said,FoxNews said,FauxNews said, LEFT TWIX NO RIGHT TWIX  is meaningless now. We can argue that stoole till the end. Views one way or the other doesnt matter...WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT NOW   I dont care if you are man made..natural enhanced or what ever you are....instead of throwing water into said boat, just acknowledge someone looks and things different, and just Row Row Row...whomever the Captain is I aint seen proof that this boat even has a Wheel let alone a Rudder. I know I am not in charge and both sides of any Rowing Team have to work together. Eh doesnt matter just hate all this bickering, this will only make the coming storm, that much harder to navigate :bhead

As long as Americans stick together, it will not matter what anyone else does.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »
That is one positive IMHO that might/ should come out of this upcoming economic crash, the legalization of your blue dream and all the other crazy names they call cannabis these days at a national level.

It took the great depression to lift the prohibition of booze

Eagler

One can only hope that justice will prevail. 

It's a specific strain name, not just a crazy name for cannabis.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2020, 05:47:49 PM »
Sigh time to lock.