Author Topic: Mindy is a man round 2  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Mindy is a man round 2
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 07:22:42 PM »

:cool:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
You hit the proverbial nail on the head.  It's an ego issue, the OP thinks that because he was beaten by a woman, somehow he's less than a man.

The OP needs to learn that being bested by a woman isn't what makes him less than a man, it's coming to the forums and crying about it that makes him less than a man.

The OP should be the recipient of the 2020 Eunuch Award.

wish Subby and SheBop were still around, rofl.......we would all be in our lawnchairs with a box of popcorn...
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 08:00:19 PM »
Or Betty

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 10:18:17 PM »
Or Betty

+1

Thought I had heard she was thinking of getting back on. She was a good stick in the Typhoon/Tempest.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 10:22:28 PM »
+1

Thought I had heard she was thinking of getting back on. She was a good stick in the Typhoon/Tempest.
She is, needs a new Hotas.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 01:35:56 AM »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 03:36:31 AM »
This sh*t ain't productive and is not good for either side. If you have problems with eachother either shut up or fight it out in PM's. This should not be discussed on the forum.

Oh and keep gender out of it, it's irrelevant..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:45:50 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:25 AM »
This sh*t ain't productive and is not good for either side. If you have problems with eachother either shut up or fight it out in PM's. This should not be discussed on the forum.

Oh and keep gender out of it, it's irrelevant..
AMEN Brother! Although I felt the need to voice my opinion on the matter! We both know Mindy, Personally! Agreed...Non-Productive..but I have to stand up for "My Folk". Love ya Brother :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2020, 04:43:20 AM »
Having flown alongside and against AcesHigh's esteemed female flyers, they are a completely separate entity to Mindy, they should not be held in the same sentence.
      In all honesty I have got to make sure you understand that we can go around and around until we are blue in the face, but we are just going to come full circle. I have to go with my gut and intuition here, after thousands of hours in games over a decade of gaming in a competitive environment, I acquired a rather handy skill set of studying my opponents to a proficiency. After fighting all the people I have fought and learned all I have learned, I can tell you people have predictable habits and patterns and they always have a tendency to go back to what they know and what they believe works on 95% of the MA player base.. If you can take note of these habits and patterns you can identify exactly who you are fighting based off their pantomimes; tell tale signs, dead give a ways, old habits die hard.
     Coincidences keep stacking up, when do they stop from being coincidences? A fact isn't a fact until it is fact checked by a creditable source, so this story is incomplete, or is it...

"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2020, 05:14:50 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:cool:

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Kinda looking like OP is fishing for a little Vay-Cay from forum, and possibly from the game as well. :headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 06:19:27 AM »
A loong time ago I played a few tours with a name people assumed meant i was a girl.
I did not use Vox and you would not believe the vitriolic harrasment that ensued.
People wanted details of menstrual cycles and all sorts of crap to prove I was a woman!
I never pretended to be they just assumed apart from a few others who knew and went along for fun.
It was really eye opening, disgusting and sad to be honest.

The comments sent when you shot some people down were totally out of order.
I see it apparently has not changed.

As for demanding a dual to prove your a man ?

I mean wtf!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2020, 08:58:02 AM »
Having flown alongside and against AcesHigh's esteemed female flyers, they are a completely separate entity to Mindy, they should not be held in the same sentence.
      In all honesty I have got to make sure you understand that we can go around and around until we are blue in the face, but we are just going to come full circle. I have to go with my gut and intuition here, after thousands of hours in games over a decade of gaming in a competitive environment, I acquired a rather handy skill set of studying my opponents to a proficiency. After fighting all the people I have fought and learned all I have learned, I can tell you people have predictable habits and patterns and they always have a tendency to go back to what they know and what they believe works on 95% of the MA player base.. If you can take note of these habits and patterns you can identify exactly who you are fighting based off their pantomimes; tell tale signs, dead give a ways, old habits die hard.
     Coincidences keep stacking up, when do they stop from being coincidences? A fact isn't a fact until it is fact checked by a creditable source, so this story is incomplete, or is it...

I recall your published opinion of Hitech.

Now you're reminding us about people not changing while you stir the pot to rally the community against a player.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2020, 09:04:31 AM »
Betty and Peppers pink Spitfire...........
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2020, 12:02:19 PM »
You know I don't think I have ever ever gotten to do this ....

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2020, 12:09:24 PM »
You know I don't think I have ever ever gotten to do this ....

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:rofl
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho