Author Topic: Frame 2 Logs  (Read 409 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Frame 2 Logs
« on: June 13, 2020, 12:16:35 AM »
They are uploaded.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Re: Frame 2 Logs
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 12:56:49 AM »
The 412th is logged as allies when they should ne logged as axis. The group was reassigned sides due to numbers.

Mutt

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 08:40:55 AM »
The 412th flew Bishop which is Allied for the event.  The logs reflect them as Allied. 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 09:14:40 AM »
Duh, I stand corrected, it was late and I was tired, coupled with changing sides from German to Russian flying Italian planes. Senior moment.

Mutt
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 09:18:46 AM by elc7367b »

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 02:00:53 PM »
No prob, happens to all of us. :salute