Author Topic: Dear Amerika  (Read 16483 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dear Amerika
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2020, 10:47:46 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Found this both amusing and poignant.

You should stay home. Before you say no.... why not? You want to push your stance on everyone else. What if it is pushed on you. Communism is just like that.

We have been through this many times before and never closed the country or impeded the freedoms of Americans.

I actually care about people and have actually saved lives.

If you are scared to go out then don't. But quit trying to get everyone else to protect you. You are not my responsibility. Like I said.... if you want me to take care of you, you do exactly as I tell you to, otherwise take care of yourself and quit expecting me to do it for you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 10:52:42 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2020, 10:55:22 PM »
You should stay home. Before you say no.... why not? You want to push your stance on everyone else. What if it is pushed on you. Communism is just like that.

We have been through this many times before and never closed the country or impeded the freedoms of Americans.

I actually care about people and have actually saved lives.

If you are scared to go out then don't. But quit trying to get everyone else to protect you. You are not my responsibility. Like I said.... if you want me to take care of you, you do exactly as I tell you to, otherwise take care of yourself and quit expecting me to do it for you.

shuffler I agree with what you say, except tell me which freedom is at risk.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2020, 02:55:49 AM »
We have 23 cases.

You'd have more if sheep were more susceptible.  ;)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2020, 05:37:24 AM »
That's the difference between a citizen and a parasite.

:aok
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2020, 06:10:15 AM »
Just wondering who will be first in line for this rushed and barely tested vaccine...

If you think the masks are causing an issue, wait until they don't let you grocery shop without proof you have been vaccinated...

They won't force you to get it, you just won't be able to go or do most things until you do.

Nice to see some blindly trust their government and its jacked up leaders ... some of us don't.

Dear Amerika is coming if it is not already here..

But this is much bigger than just the US.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2020, 08:40:24 AM »
Where are these numbers that it’s 99% survival etc. coming from?

And what is Dear Amerika a reference to?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2020, 09:49:53 AM »

Seems like a reference to the USA going communist.

For some. being ask to wear a mask to protect others is an infringement on freedom. Never figured out how that's worse than speed limits in school zones, no smoking in schools and offices, not dumping your garbage on public streets. Guess it fits someone's agenda.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2020, 09:54:00 AM »

I have been watching the Florida numbers for some time. 4.1 million people have been tested with 551,232 confirmed cases and 8,913 deaths. The state's own statistics show that 3,309 of those deaths were in nursing homes and 56 in Florida prisons. Out of a population of 21.5 million people, I just don't see where this warrants the level of fear that so many are pushing. I still do not know personally anyone that has been hospitalized for Covid and only know one personally that tested positive. She is 84 years old and never showed symptoms.

Personally know several people tell me of experiences of friends or loved ones that died in accidents and the hospital tried to pass the death as Covid. So, not sure I trust the numbers that are being attributed to Covid.

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2020, 10:19:10 AM »

Sounds like a QAnon or III%er idiocy.
You have a right to risk your own life by not wearing a mask, if you believe it's a hoax, please DON'T wear one, we don't need you.
You DON'T have a right to put MY life at risk by not wearing a mask. Your rights end at MY nose, as far as my life goes.
This CRAPOLA about AMERKA and other TRASH are the work of those who wish to see our country fail.
The next election is going to fix that.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Online Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2020, 10:24:54 AM »
Seems the “Dear Amerika” reference is lost on those who either weren’t taught history, have forgotten it, or choose to ignore it in pursuit of an agenda.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:42:59 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2020, 11:09:57 AM »
When you tell people that they will be jailed for going to the beach or opening their place of business to not lose their life cash savings or their business, but then allow thousands of prisoners to go free because "corona virus in prison" (which is strange to me how gets in a prison). How am I suppose to take these people seriously?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2020, 11:20:46 AM »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 11:23:27 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2020, 01:10:56 PM »
I have been watching the Florida numbers for some time. 4.1 million people have been tested with 551,232 confirmed cases and 8,913 deaths. The state's own statistics show that 3,309 of those deaths were in nursing homes and 56 in Florida prisons. Out of a population of 21.5 million people, I just don't see where this warrants the level of fear that so many are pushing. I still do not know personally anyone that has been hospitalized for Covid and only know one personally that tested positive. She is 84 years old and never showed symptoms.

Personally know several people tell me of experiences of friends or loved ones that died in accidents and the hospital tried to pass the death as Covid. So, not sure I trust the numbers that are being attributed to Covid.

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

Cut loose Miami case and it is criminal what they are doing to small businesses

But it worked.

They have scared the majority of us.

Ppl are ready to punch someone for not wearing a mask now

They separate us by any means possible and if one is going stale they will spin up another way..

Eaglet
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2020, 01:20:32 PM »
They separate us by any means possible and if one is going stale they will spin up another way..

They?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2020, 01:24:02 PM »
They?

LOL. See why you need extra tin foil?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.