Author Topic: Dear Amerika  (Read 16347 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dear Amerika
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2020, 03:09:58 PM »
You can move along now.

I failed to earlier. I'll work on succeeding this time.  :salute

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2020, 03:11:55 PM »
You can move along now.
Defeat admitted!  :D
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2020, 04:39:44 PM »
Anti-Body test is easy go to the doctor it's a pin P_rick on the finger and can get results in 20 minutes.

Not the one I got and I’m suspicious of a false negative as I’ve had symptoms, but refrained from mentioning them until now.  The test I got was a full blood draw. Different tests, there’s no cohesion to anything on any of the testing.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »
Not the one I got and I’m suspicious of a false negative as I’ve had symptoms, but refrained from mentioning them until now.  The test I got was a full blood draw. Different tests, there’s no cohesion to anything on any of the testing.

Imagine the first six months of the first Polio pandemic before there was a vaccine.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/the-deadly-polio-epidemic-and-why-it-matters-for-coronavirus

Offline noman

• Copper Member
      • http://yahoo.com
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2020, 05:16:21 PM »
I agree on the tests they are all a turkey shoot. First Nasal Swab i got was negative. Got a blood test a week later showed I had anti-bodies and antigens. 2 weeks Later another Nasal swab shows I am positive, after being sick for 3 weeks. Monday I go for my 3rd nasal swab hopefully it is negative and I get to get back to living. And all my blood tests were full draws as well even in the hospital, but I have heard they can do it with just the finger sample.
Quote by Delirium:
Frankly, I'd rather be a fluffer at a gay porcupine film company than be a CM.
God bless the CMs for putting up with this community.
Sic Pups        MA
412th FNVG   FSO

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2020, 06:44:59 PM »
PCR tests (the ones that require nasal swab) are usually pretty good on the PCR part -- but --

The nasal swab part can be difficult and result in false negatives.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2020, 06:56:15 PM »

Exactly. 

Even though he is physically fit, he is still running 22 mi and receiving sufficient oxygen to maintain optimal blood O2.

Regardless of his fitness, that is still a higher load than your average fat-buttt anti-masker drama-queen waddling down the isle at Walmart with his Confederate flag mask on claiming that he is being suffocated to death.

Pullleeeeze.  If only that were true.   :rolleyes:

dude, you ever had to breath hard? thats because your body needs more oxygen.  for some, breathing is easier than others.  my dog can run for 22 miles and keep going!  Looking at the fact this expert needed to do this, the fact you think it stops a nano sized virus, the fact the mask moves when you breathe, conclude obviously, a mask restricts air flow. now, start this paragraph over.  why do you breath hard? you need more oxygen.  your not getting enough. this is the counterpoint to a marathon runner tell us ALL, we can wear a mask anywhere, all the time.

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2020, 07:24:31 PM »
Anti-Body test is easy go to the doctor it's a pin P_rick on the finger and can get results in 20 minutes.

I live in a small town in West Virginia. I doubt my idiot doctor could test me but I am going to ask.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #248 on: August 15, 2020, 07:35:22 PM »
I tried to get an antibody test and was told by my doctor that they have no way to test me for it
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2020, 07:43:42 PM »
dude, you ever had to breath hard? thats because your body needs more oxygen.  for some, breathing is easier than others.  my dog can run for 22 miles and keep going!  Looking at the fact this expert needed to do this, the fact you think it stops a nano sized virus, the fact the mask moves when you breathe, conclude obviously, a mask restricts air flow. now, start this paragraph over.  why do you breath hard? you need more oxygen.  your not getting enough. this is the counterpoint to a marathon runner tell us ALL, we can wear a mask anywhere, all the time.

you breath hard to get more oxygen into your lungs, but he's level never went down.  so a mask didnt affect the level of oxygen in his blood.  the 22 miles may have done it.

I used to run when I was younger, I developed this breathing rhythm that at the end of a run of 10 miles, I was never out of breath.  tired yes, but not out of breath.  got me into a lot of trouble, because when I joined the marines, in boot camp, I was never breathing hard.  I remember this di, he used to try to get me to breath hard playing in the sand.

a mask well I hate wearing one to be honest, I wish I didnt have to.  but it doesnt stop me from breathing, my wife has really bad lungs and it doesnt stop her from breathing.  get's annoying specially in the heat. but at the most we spend inside a store is about 30 or less minutes.  second we walk out, we take it off if there's nobody around.  on average, I say I probably wear a mask may 4 or 5 hours if that a week.

then again when I used to work I had to wear a mask, glasses, gloves, and a heavy heat jacket on top of my damn really hot uniform.  all while cutting steel slabs.  now that was the time, when I finished I would get the mask and glasses and throw them as far as I could at the end of the shift.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2020, 08:27:59 PM »

Wow.  You really aren't thinking this through.

Even a fit person running 22 mi is going to have higher O2 needs than a fat Fox News fan waddling down an isle in walmart.    If the masks wouldn't let in enough oxygen, his O2 levels would have dropped.  His O2 did not drop.  Even with increased need, and heavier breathing, the mask let in enough O2 for even a high need level.

If that guy can run 22 mi in a mask, you can get in and out of the grocery store wearing a mask without it killing you.

Am I really having to explain this?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2020, 09:47:19 PM »
Wow.  You really aren't thinking this through.

Even a fit person running 22 mi is going to have higher O2 needs than a fat Fox News fan waddling down an isle in walmart.    If the masks wouldn't let in enough oxygen, his O2 levels would have dropped.  His O2 did not drop.  Even with increased need, and heavier breathing, the mask let in enough O2 for even a high need level.

If that guy can run 22 mi in a mask, you can get in and out of the grocery store wearing a mask without it killing you.

Am I really having to explain this?

(Image removed from quote.)

That is a good point you make.  The mask does not stop the virus. It will help stop you from spitting on grocery stock when we yell at the stove top box. It will also make you feel better, knowing we are progressing from idiocracy.  Very good point.

I guess I should warm up to the marathon runners demonstration.  If he can do it, so can I.  When I start getting dizzy I'll refer to this page to keep going.  If I only knew my o2 will never go down. Even if I run 22 miles.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2020, 10:07:00 PM »
That is a good point you make.  The mask does not stop the virus. It will help stop you from spitting on grocery stock when we yell at the stove top box. It will also make you feel better, knowing we are progressing from idiocracy.  Very good point.

I guess I should warm up to the marathon runners demonstration.  If he can do it, so can I.  When I start getting dizzy I'll refer to this page to keep going.  If I only knew my o2 will never go down. Even if I run 22 miles.

Wow.

Spikes was right.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2020, 10:15:40 PM »
He is not the only one.

We should find a study to show how your face diaper creates a festering pool of virus in, on and around the mask. And you touch it 3 times a minute. Superspreding the virus. Because you dont know you have it. Yet you proudly trounce around, killing grandpas everywhere.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2020, 10:26:42 PM »

Keep babbling NatCigg.  It suits you.