Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24852 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2020, 02:35:10 PM »
You arent considering the negative impact of Mask, such as ... blocking oxygen to the brain which panics people and makes them angry.

Well, obviously, some get there without the mask.  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2020, 02:36:49 PM »
Heard crooked sleepy joe mumble today that there will be another 200,000 dead in US by January

What a lying fear monger turd we have with this one..

Oh yeah and a national mandate to wear masks anytime in public for the 1st 100 days of 2021

And his side cheers such economy killing news

Eagler

If no other post was considered crossing the line into politics in this thread, this one counts with bells and whistles. Oh boy.  :banana:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2020, 03:01:49 PM »
Its more medical and economic than political

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2020, 03:19:36 PM »
Its more medical and economic than political

Eagler

No, what you posted was a political attack with sides clearly defined. It doesn't fool anyone even though you pretend to be fooled by it, yourself. What are the odds you've won the mute lottery? *ShruG* We'll see. :)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2020, 03:25:54 PM »

That is the number of killed in action during WWII.  In less than a year we are approaching losing the same amount of citizens.
It sickens me to see some of the crap people are posting here.  Some of those dead from covid fought in WWII and lived only
to die from this pandemic.  We have people crying about their rights over wearing a mask... sad.

How many actually died of covid? No one actually knows. That is what makes me sick.

On the other hand other long time killers have killed far fewer. So I guess that is to be celebrated.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2020, 03:29:54 PM »
No, what you posted was a political attack with sides clearly defined. It doesn't fool anyone even though you pretend to be fooled by it, yourself. What are the odds you've won the mute lottery? *ShruG* We'll see. :)

You didn't call out Milo though. Seems you playing favorites now.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2020, 03:30:09 PM »
'Severe complications from Covid' is such a hard concept. Wait, is that the sound of tanks coming to kill Chinese protesters?  :old:

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2020, 03:30:38 PM »
How long has your head been stuck in that dark place... LOL
Not as long as yours has. Maybe you should listen to the Woodward interviews.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2020, 03:32:14 PM »
You didn't call out Milo though. Seems you playing favorites now.

I didn't point you out, either, although you flipped your traditional political lid, as well. Are you here to take a ban bullet for Eagler?  :aok

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2020, 03:43:49 PM »
We are in a very important time for America and its history and we shouldn't be shut out just because you are losing the arguement. We should encourage all discussion from all walks of life to get a better understanding of what is going on no matter what forums we are using. This forum also allows people from around the world to chime in. I think its important.I think Hitech is being very reasonable letting these discussions happen and we shouldn't tattle tell on people just because a post doesn't fit your agenda.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2020, 03:51:16 PM »
We are in a very important time for America and its history and we shouldn't be shut out just because you are losing the arguement. We should encourage all discussion from all walks of life to get a better understanding of what is going on no matter what forums we are using. This forum also allows people from around the world to chime in. I think its important.I think Hitech is being very reasonable letting these discussions happen and we shouldn't tattle tell on people just because a post doesn't fit your agenda.
It was political in nature and political posts are against the rules on this forum. It's not about agendas or narratives. I suggest /r/politics.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2020, 03:56:55 PM »

1. Tone down the arrogance.

2. The no politics rule doesn't have a 'I think this is important and I'm making a terrific argument' exception.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2020, 04:17:02 PM »

you talk about China and tanks, what's your take on those who want to suspend the constitution here.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2020, 04:19:10 PM »
1. Tone down the arrogance.

2. The no politics rule doesn't have a 'I think this is important and I'm making a terrific argument' exception.

You still didn't answer my question after I sent you my list. That makes you arrogant, not me. That makes you the clown, not me.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »
Arlo for bbs moderator!

I have boxes of ballots hidden under this table to insure his victory!

Is that political?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals