Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24801 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2020, 12:15:51 PM »
BLM you mean.....

I know what we both mean.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »
Arlo buddy you gave made it clear previously that you support antifa

How is that a personal attack?

Are you deny that now?

Eagler

You're not posting what you're posting to be nice, accurate or apolitial. Playing innocent is just embarrassing.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2020, 12:37:05 PM »
No one supports criminal activity but to say that all protesters are criminals is self-serving.

No one?  :headscratch:

I could put up sources with quotes and videos all day long showing the opposite. I neither want to nor have all day to do so.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/blm-organizer-who-called-looting-reparations-doubles-down/
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2020, 12:41:43 PM »
Ask yourself honestly.... Can you be sure everyone was fired for incompetence or even malicious acts (because he said so) and then ask how many were fired because of an individuals need for unquestioning loyalty and admiration. Even in business the best leaders want intelligent people to advise and challenge.

I’d have to have inside knowledge to answer that, as you know, so it’s a loaded question.

Many have shown they don’t admire at all and yet are still there on the task force and elsewhere. Loyalty to the boss and company, you betcha, that what makes good employees - I’ve seen no evidence of discouraging questioning, actually the opposite...seen him ask for the best scientists and doctors he can get on that matter.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »
Ask yourself honestly.... Can you be sure everyone was fired for incompetence or even malicious acts (because he said so) and then ask how many were fired because of an individuals need for unquestioning loyalty and admiration. Even in business the best leaders want intelligent people to advise and challenge.
What is only wanted is Yessers.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2020, 04:33:44 PM »
I’d have to have inside knowledge to answer that, as you know, so it’s a loaded question.

Many have shown they don’t admire at all and yet are still there on the task force and elsewhere. Loyalty to the boss and company, you betcha, that what makes good employees - I’ve seen no evidence of discouraging questioning, actually the opposite...seen him ask for the best scientists and doctors he can get on that matter.

Just what every organization needs.... another "YES MAN".... isn't that right?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2020, 09:09:36 PM »
As all nations are doing this what happens to the value of anyones currency?

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2020, 09:16:29 PM »

The unknown and fear can stir up emotions.  This fake news you have drempt up only distracts you from the truth. A truth you need not understand anyway. A new sherif is coming to town any your worries will be comforted by the machine.  You can rest assured with the comfort zone they provide as the suck the juice from your leaves.  A good analogy there.  The perfect pest, it numbs you as you die.

:rofl :noid :rofl :aok

:bolt:

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2020, 09:26:47 PM »
What is only wanted is Yessers.

That's the truth. Dont you dare talk bad, it's bad for business.  Yet he does the same thing.  And what is this, now they made a deal. What is going on?

Lol lol

Some people just dont "get it".

That's life. On we go. This thing called democracy is something else, eh.

:salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2020, 09:59:02 PM »
No one?  :headscratch:

I could put up sources with quotes and videos all day long showing the opposite. I neither want to nor have all day to do so.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/blm-organizer-who-called-looting-reparations-doubles-down/

this year it was blm  who shut down Portland, last year it was the proud boys. antifa is against the proud boys and many white supremacists groups.  guess which side is more dangerous.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2020, 10:44:55 PM »
this year it was blm  who shut down Portland, last year it was the proud boys. antifa is against the proud boys and many white supremacists groups.  guess which side is more dangerous.

semp

FYI: Proud Boys started because of Antifa, not the other way around. Proud Boys is only Seattle and Portland. Antifa is in 15 states plus international. Some people got tired of their city being pissed on and stood up to Antifa. Proud Boys are not "supremacist" or "fascist". Those are scapegoat phrases to label. See what perception you have because of the media? The media have made them appear far bigger than they are. The media actually made them much bigger too. Do you ding bats really believe antifa nd BLM should be allowed to ran sack cities without anyone standing up to them? Its pathetic.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #266 on: December 05, 2020, 11:11:32 PM »
FYI: Proud Boys started because of Antifa, not the other way around. Proud Boys is only Seattle and Portland. Antifa is in 15 states plus international. Some people got tired of their city being pissed on and stood up to Antifa. Proud Boys are not "supremacist" or "fascist". Those are scapegoat phrases to label. See what perception you have because of the media? The media have made them appear far bigger than they are. The media actually made them much bigger too. Do you ding bats really believe antifa nd BLM should be allowed to ran sack cities without anyone standing up to them? Its pathetic.

actually i got that from their chat rooms.

semp

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2020, 11:12:50 PM »

semp

I see what you did there.    :rolleyes:

I know how relieving it is to speak your mind but daddy really ain't going to like his money supporting this kind of unhinged endless argument.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2020, 12:02:07 AM »
I see what you did there.    :rolleyes:

I know how relieving it is to speak your mind but daddy really ain't going to like his money supporting this kind of unhinged endless argument.

well I am 56, my father died 4 years ago and he left me nothing, which is what I told him.  same as my kids, told them your inheritance will be spent, they just said a great time, you deserve it.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: December 06, 2020, 02:05:13 PM »
Just what every organization needs.... another "YES MAN".... isn't that right?

Millionaires don’t turn into billionaires by having all “yes” men/women around them.  :rolleyes:

Where does your disdain come from? Is it from jealousy or intolerance of opposing views, honestly where...?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 02:12:48 PM by RotBaron »