Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30358 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 12:53:41 PM »
And this is how they will control those that get it and those who do not

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/07/health/vaccine-card-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

I see a heck of a black market for these if the world becomes as restricted as I think it will

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »
And this is how they will control those that get it and those who do not

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/07/health/vaccine-card-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

I see a heck of a black market for these if the world becomes as restricted as I think it will

Eagler

They use to call people crazy conspiracy theorist for years for suggesting something like this was going to happen. Now it's here. Now it's being promoted.

"You better show your papers or you cant pass"

Where have we heard that before?

Hmmmm

Conspiracy no more.

This is screaming for a war.

Companies will lose billions and millions pushing this crap.

I dont think its going to work out like the elite cochroaches have planned.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 01:41:05 PM »
They won't force you to get it - not yet - but they will control what you can do and what you can't depending on if you got it or not

By then masks will not matter as what many believe now will be sold as truth then - the mask does not do enough (or anything depending on who you ask)

Be prepared to be very restricted if sleepy creepy corrupt  joe pulls off this fraud and is allowed to continue the paranoia

With the card will be one existance without it another

My cardiologist stated he is no hurry to get it..what does that tell you?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 01:47:03 PM »
Besides the issues of wanting it or not wanting is the another of (assuming it works great) what if you’ve already had it and don’t know...

If it’s a miracle that works then people who have active antibodies don’t need the vaccine, so should everyone be tested for antibodies as to not waste the vaccine?

There’s also been huge discrepancies in “testing.” Ex: one of my best friend’s sons went to Dodger Stadium “wellness testing” which included Covid testing. They went, checked in and then decided they weren’t going to wait 4 hours and they left. About a week later both sons received letters saying they were positive for the virus!
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 04:03:22 PM »
You Guinea pigs can enjoy your vaccine.
Without knowing anything about the long term effects of this 'warp speed drug', I'll pass.
Once you're all cured, I should be safe anyways.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 04:06:28 PM »
Besides the issues of wanting it or not wanting is the another of (assuming it works great) what if you’ve already had it and don’t know...

If it’s a miracle that works then people who have active antibodies don’t need the vaccine, so should everyone be tested for antibodies as to not waste the vaccine?

There’s also been huge discrepancies in “testing.” Ex: one of my best friend’s sons went to Dodger Stadium “wellness testing” which included Covid testing. They went, checked in and then decided they weren’t going to wait 4 hours and they left. About a week later both sons received letters saying they were positive for the virus!

Elon Musk had 4 tests the same day by the same nurse. Two were positive and two were negative.

If this is so out there contagious and we have to wear mask.... why do they have to stick a swab so far up your nose and try to scratch your brain?    :rolleyes:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2020, 05:55:08 PM »
https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/elon-musk-continues-to-cast-doubt-about-covid-19-test-results/

Yes I see that with Musk.

He had symptoms though and is why he got tested.

I’m on the fence and don’t know what to think concerning what it can do to anybody. I have seen patients with several comorbities have nothing to a mild cold to the worst possible outcome. I have seen young healthy friends get very sick for weeks and seen their parents have mild to no symptoms.   

It’s very erratic. Dare I say more erratic than any virus we’ve ever seen...idk
But it’s why I still have suspicions it engineered and escaped before being perfected.

Yah call me crazy...I don’t put anything past them though
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
They use to call people crazy conspiracy theorist for years for suggesting something like this was going to happen. Now it's here. Now it's being promoted.

"You better show your papers or you cant pass"

Where have we heard that before?

Hmmmm

Conspiracy no more.

This is screaming for a war.

Companies will lose billions and millions pushing this crap.

I dont think its going to work out like the elite cochroaches have planned.

funny i had a card like that that showed all my vaccinations.  and that was in the 80s. as far as i know every body that was in school had one.

so tell me again what is it supposed to do now that is different from back then?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2020, 09:56:07 PM »
funny i had a card like that that showed all my vaccinations.  and that was in the 80s. as far as i know every body that was in school had one.

so tell me again what is it supposed to do now that is different from back then?

semp

That was for school.... this is for freedom, or lack there of.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2020, 10:22:17 PM »

we have id, driver licenses, passports, social security numbers any of which can be and are used to track a lot stuff from us.

but in England there planning to hand out cards to those who take the vaccine to remind them to take the second dose.

but sure what happens in England affects our freedom or lack of it. maybe we should start a war and tell England we aren't following their laws anymore.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2020, 10:24:13 PM »

Some might say not having to have an iron lung to breathe is 'freedom.' A freedom that many of my mother's peers wished they had. Freedom to not spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair from the age of ten would have been nice for her. And, of course, many polio victims just outright died. Death, the ultimate freedom. Though death is an inevitability of life, I don't much care for death cult thinking.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/10/16/162670836/wiping-out-polio-how-the-u-s-snuffed-out-a-killer#:~:text=By%20the%201950s%2C%20polio%20had,to%20keep%20polio%20victims%20alive.

Seems the injections required before deployments were down right oppressive.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2020, 10:29:34 PM »
It is a waste of time when it comes for those of the ME, ME, ME and only ME mentality Arlo.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2020, 02:53:40 AM »
It is a waste of time when it comes for those of the ME, ME, ME and only ME mentality Arlo.

It had not one thing to do with what arlo posted... not even close.

Yet for you it is always you, you ,you and forget about everyone else. Regardless of how you feel everyone else should do your bidding for you, how about taking care of yourself and your family and quit trying to tell everyone else how we should be responsible for your family.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2020, 03:09:05 AM »
In a pandemic everyone should be responsible for each other's family as well as their own. It's the exact same mentality as speed limits, gun safety, and burning restrictions. To pretend that our responsibilities all end at our front doors and we can do whatever we want to around strangers is actually irresponsibility.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2020, 04:32:17 AM »
Maybe? I see the amazon guy in the neighborhood every day.  I go to the store and it is like yesterday.  I go to the doctor and they scan my forehead and ask some questions. We all know if I was infectious those protocols are likely to be ineffective.  I wear a mask that pushes jets of unfiltered air from every possible angle possible. At Burger King the lady uses the same pair of dirty gloves car after car. Same at the covid test drive through. They call you with positive results and tell you to sit at home.  No doctors appointment, no treatment center, nothing.  It seems to me we have protected our comfort zone, and are doing the best we want.