Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30356 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2020, 12:23:41 PM »
Sounds like someone is scared that his agenda is being exposed.

Proof that my post is the truth.

Please watch this everyone so you can see from doctors all around the world that we don't have enough information on these vaccines. Arlo is trying to cover up the truth by projecting his leftist ideology and media tactics to discredit truth.

The channel posted is not left or right wing, and is 100% in line with the discussion posted by the OP.

Huh. Seems you're kinda getting very wound up about my request what with your need to project how 'evil' I am for making a rather mild and reasonable request. You'd think that maybe just a 'no, thanks' would suffice if you really thought your need to share that source here was reasonable. When it comes down to it, this is a decision for Dale to consider. Does bi***ute being promoted in his game community benefit it or threaten it.

A little reflection before action may be warranted.

Take care, kid.  :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2020, 12:23:56 PM »

Please watch this everyone so you can see from doctors all around the world that we don't have enough information on these vaccines. Arlo is trying to cover up the truth by projecting his leftist ideology and media tactics to discredit truth.

The channel posted is not left or right wing, and is 100% in line with the discussion posted by the OP.

think logically, doctors don't have access to the vaccine, his can they determine if it's good or bad.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2020, 12:25:35 PM »

You honestly think this guy from your video knows what he is talking about?  Honestly?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2020, 12:27:33 PM »
You honestly think this guy from your video knows what he is talking about?  Honestly?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

The 10 doctors in the video that he made do.

Are you discrediting them?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2020, 12:30:51 PM »
Huh. Seems you're kinda getting very wound up about my request what with your need to project how 'evil' I am for making a rather mild and reasonable request. You'd think that maybe just a 'no, thanks' would suffice if you really thought your need to share that source here was reasonable. When it comes down to it, this is a decision for Dale to consider. Does bi***ute being promoted in his game community benefit it or threaten it.

A little reflection before action may be warranted.

Take care, kid.  :)

Reasonable? You sound like a person who is scared that a free speech platform, which can be easily hijacked by people to make it appear racist and hateful, in order to push an agenda to discredit the hosting site, is challenging your global agenda to fraud the United States and its citizens.

What Arlo is attempting to do is use information warfare to discredit me, rather than discredit the doctors or prove them wrong, which have come forward to bravely voice their concerns. He is attacking the hosting site rather than the content, which is a fallacy in his argument.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:38:55 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2020, 12:41:32 PM »
What Arlo is attempting to do is use information warfare to discredit me

"Less than 100 dead total.  Completely over by the end of March."
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2020, 12:47:12 PM »
The 10 doctors in the video that he made do.

Are you discrediting them?

Is that a yes?
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2020, 12:57:14 PM »
Reasonable? You sound like a person who is scared that a free speech platform, which can be easily hijacked by people to make it appear racist and hateful, in order to push an agenda to discredit the hosting site, is challenging your global agenda to fraud the United States and its citizens.

What Arlo is attempting to do is use information warfare to discredit me, rather than discredit the doctors or prove them wrong, which have come forward to bravely voice their concerns. He is attacking the hosting site rather than the content, which is a fallacy in his argument.
He sounds like a well educated person unlike those that are so easily seduced.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2020, 12:58:43 PM »

While you're explaining that to everyone here try explaining why Bi***ute qualified for the word filter on this forum and how I don't control that.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2020, 02:47:51 PM »
Bit-chute ('remove the hyphen') is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bit-chute ('remove the hyphen')*

Wikipedia is well known to promote far-left views and theories. Users can create/edit and falsify material there...

I remember college profs saying Wikipedia is not credible and therefore not acceptable to use in papers and research. Most of those profs were not moderate at all.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2020, 03:01:48 PM »
Wikipedia is well known to promote far-left views and theories. Users can create/edit and falsify material there...

I remember college profs saying Wikipedia is not credible and therefore not acceptable to use in papers and research. Most of those profs were not moderate at all.

Well, certainly not writing a paper here and the campus I attend isn't known for being liberal. AAMOF, research involving wiki can't be cited as such but wiki pages that have further verifiable sources to follow can, according to most of my profs (all younger than me). That once again leaves .... why is bi***ute a word that requires circumventing the word filter on this forum? But if you're into that thing *ShruG*. You could PM DS and probably get all kinds of 'not conspiracy' sources.  ;)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »
Wikipedia is well known to promote far-left views and theories.

Should be easy to post some sources to prove that then.   Left leaning I get, promoting far left I have to see.  So enlighten me please.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2020, 05:08:43 PM »
Thank you, sir, and the older I get, the more my breath seems wasted, but one never knows if someone in the peanut gallery might benefit.  :) :salute

I totally agree with this statement and with the goal of trying to understand how Cults capture human minds, I thought you might find this interesting....especially items 7 and 9.

https://www.onlinepsychologydegree.info/what-to-know-about-the-psychology-of-cults/
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2020, 05:35:59 PM »
I totally agree with this statement and with the goal of trying to understand how Cults capture human minds, I thought you might find this interesting....especially items 7 and 9.

https://www.onlinepsychologydegree.info/what-to-know-about-the-psychology-of-cults/

The greatest cult ever acheived is called Communism, written by Carl Marx, using psychological and physical subversion to take over and plunder prospering societies by brainwashing children against their parents and shunning norms of the current traditional society. Go-ahead and ask Russia and China and Venezuela about that. Now you see the same thing happening on a large scale thru a globalist takeover using communist tactics in many western nations. Why do you support such a cult? 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2020, 06:05:04 PM »

Well, seven is sadly evident. So much so that the most radical of those in a cult-like group will invent an enemy (straw-man) when no evidence backs up their claim (usually because they were told - and eventually believe - that anyone not like them or anyone that challenges their claims/beliefs are - fill in the blank with some usually ridiculous claims painting their worst vision of a boogeyman).

Funny thing is, I could likely easily mollify a cultist by just playing along with their pretenses and beliefs, but I'm an honest and forthright soul. I also don't want to be responsible, partly or otherwise, for the growth of the tumor the cult like behavior is on the rest of society. The danger they present to themselves is just as bad if not worse than it is to others, which the cultist refuses to believe or acknowledge. And the calmer you are with them the more irate they get.

So, yes, it's kind of a waste of time to calmly reason with them. But when they go 'coo coo for coco puffs' in public it might, just maybe, turn off those who aren't otherwise paying attention or are sitting precariously on the fence. (Or reveal who else drinks the Kool-Aid).