Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30407 times)

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2020, 06:49:24 PM »
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2020, 06:59:54 PM »
100,000,000 doses in a hundred days..signed sleepy creepy corrupt joe

Lets pray it is safe long term or we are screwed

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2020, 07:18:02 PM »
..signed sleepy creepy corrupt joe

How many political posts you up to in just this thread now?

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2020, 07:25:27 PM »
Well, seven is sadly evident. So much so that the most radical of those in a cult-like group will invent an enemy (straw-man) when no evidence backs up their claim (usually because they were told - and eventually believe - that anyone not like them or anyone that challenges their claims/beliefs are - fill in the blank with some usually ridiculous claims painting their worst vision of a boogeyman).

Funny thing is, I could likely easily mollify a cultist by just playing along with their pretenses and beliefs, but I'm an honest and forthright soul. I also don't want to be responsible, partly or otherwise, for the growth of the tumor the cult like behavior is on the rest of society. The danger they present to themselves is just as bad if not worse than it is to others, which the cultist refuses to believe or acknowledge. And the calmer you are with them the more irate they get.

So, yes, it's kind of a waste of time to calmly reason with them. But when they go 'coo coo for coco puffs' in public it might, just maybe, turn off those who aren't otherwise paying attention or are sitting precariously on the fence. (Or reveal who else drinks the Kool-Aid).

It's more like you are wasting your time trying to define the person you do not like. From the moment you started you were wrong. Better to let them be them. Not many are on the fence about joining a cult. Look at the guy preaching jesus on the corner.  We dont make active war plans for the rapture even though it's been foretold for a long time. And who are you to tell them they are wrong? Do you really know what's going on?

:x :salute :airplane:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2020, 06:32:16 AM »
How many political posts you up to in just this thread now?

Just stating a well known fact

It is irresponsible to rush this thing in the name of public safety given testing is historically the shortest and the distribution the largest and fastest...IMO

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2020, 06:49:55 AM »
Just stating a well known fact

It is irresponsible to rush this thing in the name of public safety given testing is historically the shortest and the distribution the largest and fastest...IMO

Eagler
Did someone forget that it wasn't sleepy but snake oil that rushed the vaccine?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2020, 08:03:21 AM »
He wont be the one sticking us...maybe depending on the courts

But SCC joe is the one running around now stating he will save us all from something that affects hardly anyone seriously.

Eagler

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2020, 09:05:26 AM »
He wont be the one sticking us...maybe depending on the courts

But SCC joe is the one running around now stating he will save us all from something that affects hardly anyone seriously.

Eagler
With his coup attempt snake oil wants to be.

ICU personnel could use a break, you want to volunteer?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2020, 10:11:56 AM »
"save us all from something that affects hardly anyone seriously."

Eagler

Anyone else find this statement somewhat odd? Even discounting Media reports, when every reputable health, medical, and educational institution is counting deaths as if there is a new 9/11 everyday?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2020, 10:16:17 AM »
Anyone else find this statement somewhat odd? Even discounting Media reports, when every reputable health, medical, and educational institution is counting deaths as if there is a new 9/11 everyday?

Well some people think the percentages are just fine as long as they aren't part of the dead or dying part. Perfectly acceptable in that regard.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2020, 11:07:57 AM »
Well some people think the percentages are just fine as long as they aren't part of the dead or dying part. Perfectly acceptable in that regard.

Never said that but continue to speak for me lol

>98% affected are fine but run and be first in line for your shot like a good stooge

I am high risk with two stents

But I am also 5' 9" 170lbs and exercise most days

I did not get sick before this virus and don't plan to start now.

I am careful where I go and what I do, I dont need some agenda driven screaming head on tv to tell me to be overly paraniod.

Given social media punks are now blocking what they don't agree with and the fact the media has ignore treasonous activity from the very top and their family members, I don't trust them like they/you think I should.

Eagler

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2020, 11:22:57 AM »
I dont need some agenda driven screaming head on tv to tell me to be overly paraniod.

Of course not. You do fine, as is.  :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2020, 11:26:09 AM »
Too bad we don't count every single abortion death every day. Every cancer death every day. Every heart attack death every day, every car crash death every day. Every gun death every day.

Lets just count all deaths every day!

If we try really really really really hard, and keep everyone locked in their house.

We will make sure no dies ever again! Brilliant!

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2020, 11:28:25 AM »
Actually, statistics are tabulated for all of that. Adjust your meds, please.  :old:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2020, 11:49:09 AM »
Actually, statistics are tabulated for all of that. Adjust your meds, please.  :old:

No crap.. they just aren't promoted on TV and the news every day to push an agenda.

Sounds like you need some better meds.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion