Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 32083 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2020, 09:56:17 AM »
Then I reserve the right to sue if the vaccine harms me or my family in anyway.

42 U.S.C.A. § 300aa-22:

(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

- oldman

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »
Maybe you should enlist and serve in this nation's military like I did before you suggest I move to China because I'm hurting your feelings. By the way, you will be required to take vaccinations from boot camp through all your deployments.

What kind military vet who served for America wants to be taken over a by a UN agenda that is anti constitutional?
Why do you deny that such an agenda exist? What kind of vet doesn't want to defend free speech because he's butt hurt that that speech is exposing the agenda you arrogantly deny while discrediting any information that challenges that agenda as "racist", which is an emotional cop-out to make it okay to book burn and call people fascist. Since when did traditional Americans become fascist white nationalist all of the sudden? Why do you support such racist divisive rhetoric? Thats not something I would expect from a vet who loves America.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2020, 10:02:47 AM »
BS I dont have to carry my medical records around to see a movie get on a plane or take a cruise..but you will now

Be a good little stooge and blindly do as your seemly very corrupt gov tells you to do without question

At 61 with pre existing conditions I will not get this shot anytime soon if ever.

If they require it to get private med insurance I will have to at some point...that is probably the way it will go to force the rest of us.

I'm sorry but were you of the mistaken impression that I was party to forcing you to receive an inoculation you're afraid of? I'm a mere 2-3 years younger than you with my own pre-existing conditions but you still have my sympathy. I forgive your insulting hissy.  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2020, 10:06:44 AM »
What kind military vet who served for America wants to be taken over a by a UN agenda that is anti constitutional?
Why do you deny that such an agenda exist? What kind of vet doesn't want to defend free speech because he's butt hurt that that speech is exposing the agenda you arrogantly deny while discrediting any information that challenges that agenda as "racist", which is an emotional cop-out to make it okay to book burn and call people fascist. Since when did traditional Americans become fascist white nationalist all of the sudden? Why do you support such racist divisive rhetoric? Thats not something I would expect from a vet who loves America.

That's a hell of a lot of supposition, kid. Did you go to some sort of special straw man projection class to master that? Again, instead of questioning my patriotism from the non-serving peanut gallery why don't you actually step up and serve? Are you that afraid of shots? :)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2020, 10:08:37 AM »
Eagler, you're being little overboard.
Here is a list of vaccinations required of anyone who wants to immigrate to USA.
(https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html#newcriteria)
------------------------
What vaccines are required for U.S. immigration?
At this time,* vaccines for these diseases are currently required for U.S. immigration:

Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and diphtheria
Pertussis
Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Rotavirus
Meningococcal disease
Varicella
Pneumococcal disease
Seasonal influenza
*On December 14, 2009, the human papillomavirus (HPV) and zoster vaccines were removed from the list of required vaccines for immigrant applicants. All other vaccinations on this list remain.

Any future vaccines recommended by ACIP for the general U.S. public will be subject to the new vaccination criteria. If the recommended vaccines fit the new criteria, they will be added to the list of required vaccines for immigrant applicants.

-----------------------

Do note that this incudes dreaded MMR shot.

For existing citizen - when you're a child you are required to have those shots to be admitted to school ( there are exceptions ).

There is a greater good for all of us, people aren't dying ( and infecting others ) with deadly stuff.
Why would you want to look for malice ?

MORAY37 - thank you for valuable and reasonable input into this thread.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2020, 10:31:21 AM »
42 U.S.C.A. § 300aa-22:

(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

- oldman

Sounds like a scam to me.

Eagler, you're being little overboard.
Here is a list of vaccinations required of anyone who wants to immigrate to USA.
(https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html#newcriteria)
------------------------
What vaccines are required for U.S. immigration?
At this time,* vaccines for these diseases are currently required for U.S. immigration:

Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and diphtheria
Pertussis
Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Rotavirus
Meningococcal disease
Varicella
Pneumococcal disease
Seasonal influenza
*On December 14, 2009, the human papillomavirus (HPV) and zoster vaccines were removed from the list of required vaccines for immigrant applicants. All other vaccinations on this list remain.

Any future vaccines recommended by ACIP for the general U.S. public will be subject to the new vaccination criteria. If the recommended vaccines fit the new criteria, they will be added to the list of required vaccines for immigrant applicants.

-----------------------

Do note that this incudes dreaded MMR shot.

For existing citizen - when you're a child you are required to have those shots to be admitted to school ( there are exceptions ).

There is a greater good for all of us, people aren't dying ( and infecting others ) with deadly stuff.
Why would you want to look for malice ?

MORAY37 - thank you for valuable and reasonable input into this thread.

None of those are RNA vaccines.

All of those have been tested for decades.

Many doctors have talked about the ill effects rna vaccines have on animals.

Many doctors say we don't have enough testing.

Sides effects we've seen are Bells Palsy.

Why do they have to be stored at -90°?

The whole thing sounds sketch to me with a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2020, 10:33:14 AM »
Yes I got them as a child too...Catholic schools are very strict

I am an adult now and should have the ability to say what is shot into my body and what is not

I dont do many things that will require the new card so I am not worried but I can see how it will really peeve off many who do.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2020, 10:42:00 AM »
That's a hell of a lot of supposition, kid. Did you go to some sort of special straw man projection class to master that? Again, instead of questioning my patriotism from the non-serving peanut gallery why don't you actually step up and serve? Are you that afraid of shots? :)

Supposition and strawman? That's exactly what you are doing to me by claiming my sources are "racist".

I wish you could answer my questions instead creating a new fallacy about me every time you respond. Why do you cover up and hide your agenda while mocking others for exposing it? You arent being honest. Thats why I don't trust people pushing globalist policies and organizations while denying they exist. There is obviously something nefarious there.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2020, 10:53:48 AM »
Supposition and strawman? That's exactly what you are doing to me by claiming my sources are "racist".

I didn't use supposition nor did I project anything upon your nature or character. I merely revealed what multiple sources say about what you are hellbent to share here. I merely noticed that your source is specifically included in the word filter.

I leave it up to you to either show positive elements of your character and claims or to impeach it yourself when you let your angry imagination run wild. I leave it up to you to be prideful and refuse to retract what you know to be reckless and false or humble and realize that such a retraction is not a weakness but a strength.

You can either live up to what you claim or down to what you claim. Making up stories about me to make yourself feel better when I find fault in your claim(s) doesn't serve that purpose. Would it not be better to feel less threatened and attempt to have a true meeting of the mind rather than behave as if you must protect some sort of angry indoctrination at all costs (and we are talking a cost to you). :)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2020, 11:19:49 AM »
All I am hearing is that you see some sort of organized group that exists "out there" that is planning to tear down what you perceive to be "America". I also hear you saying that a "conservative" America is the only valid America. I assume that must mean that anyone with liberal or even progressive ideas is wrong or un-American.
I am still waiting to hear any ideas you have to achieve the solution you seek and how you will go about that without subordinating the rights of fellow Americans.

Thanks okay DS,, I should have not expected an answer.
Keep seeing the evil in others though. No doubt it makes for a happy life.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2020, 12:06:08 PM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »
Does not sound like Mark believes in the vaccine either..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/zuckerberg-facebook-staff-office-vaccine-covid-b1769695.html

Eagler

That's not how I read it.  But reading comprehension for you probably isn't a good trait to have as a drama queen.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2020, 12:19:00 PM »
Thanks okay DS,, I should have not expected an answer.
Keep seeing the evil in others though. No doubt it makes for a happy life.

You put false words in my mouth in your statement about conservatives and completely ignored my questions I asked in my other post that show there is an evil agenda labeling Americans horrible things that are hurtful and divisive. If you dont think I should be mad about that, you better check yourself. If you don't think an agenda for civil war is at play by making us the Nazis of America, you better check yourself. Your side is pushing the evil, and causing your low information followers to treat us as evil.. Im F ing tired of it. I'm going after the rich media corps pushing this agenda. Not individuals like your side is pushing. And for you to sit here and act like its not happening while mocking me is a disgrace and proves your arrogance and proves why your side shouldn't be trusted.

Suicides are up, homicides are up, heart attack deaths are up, drug over doses are up, almost all crime is up, just look at Minnesota. In Oregon we have another NO Go zone who are stock piling weapons illegally. And this is all happening in places controlled by your agenda, that you hide and pretend doesn't exist. What the hell is wrong with you people, seriously. This stuff is dangerous and the stats prove it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:28:05 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2020, 12:27:32 PM »
Which side of whatever 'agenda' is calling for a civil war? Asking for a friend or several million that just want the America they grew up in back. (Canning the crazy talk might be a good start.)  :old:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2020, 12:29:58 PM »
Which side of whatever 'agenda' is calling for a civil war? Asking for a friend or several million that just want the America they grew up in back. (Canning the crazy talk might be a good start.)  :old:

Calling us Nazis and racist while ignoring our points and claiming we are "conspiracy theorist" while not acknowledging what our side is proving, while demanding these accounts be book burned, is calling for a civil war. Im sure China and the UN love it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:32:19 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-