Author Topic: December 2020 KOTH Date.  (Read 794 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
December 2020 KOTH Date.
« on: December 01, 2020, 06:32:22 PM »
December KOTH will be scheduled for 12 December 2020 in SEA II at 9 pm EST,  8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST,  2 am  GMT.{?}
Violator won last month and chose the P-51B as our first chariot of battle.
Last KOTH of the year which means the TOC is just around the corner and you don't want to miss that.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun. Melee perks for the winner.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do. TOC winner gets three free months of AH.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: December 2020 KOTH Date.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 11:57:04 AM »
We bring 2020 to a close this Saturday with our final KOTH of the year. LAST chance to get that TOC reservation!!!!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:04:02 AM »
Today is your last chance to get into the TOC!!!
Do not miss it :aok

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 04:50:16 PM »
My rig is having issues and confidence is low it will make it through the evening and more to the point might not make it through the event.
Arena is set up and I guess we see how it goes. Next Saturday is free of events according to the calendar.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 07:32:05 AM »
Congrats Owl!!!

Nice fighting in the vertical again!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 05:41:36 PM »
Congrats Owl!!!

Nice fighting in the vertical again!

Eagler

Thanks, Eagler, <Salute>.  If they ever do a convention or some sort of get together for the players of this game, you are the first to have your drinks on me :salute

-Owl