Author Topic: God bless Texas  (Read 30354 times)

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: God bless Texas
« Reply #392 on: December 24, 2020, 07:33:11 AM »
Wasn't it their choice?

I should be concerned about these old ppl who died doing what they felt they needed to do?

People are responsible for themselves

99% are fine

>50% of small businesses will not be

Hide if you have to due to medical condition or age but let the rest get back to normal while being cautious of the first group

These stories do not scare us like some think they should

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2020, 07:59:14 AM »
When government demands you do as they say there is a problem.

Do as I say not as I do is the narrative of the Politicals

The majority of people will not die fron covid....fact

“The words escape me” is the term used by peasants who need to be lead and need to follow.

The people who criticise religion fail to see the nonsense in the non religious world.

Men saying they are women and demanding others WILL agree.
BLM gibbering on about dead serial criminals.
Climate change...temperatures are rising!! They fell by 3 degrees 6 thousand years ago...fact
Everyone is poorer than people were 80 years ago.

The elites got rid of religion and society has more dogma and foolishness than ever.

So how did a kid sniffer get elected?

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #394 on: December 24, 2020, 09:06:22 AM »
So how did a kid sniffer get elected?

By 74 more electoral votes appearently.

<Snicker>
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #395 on: December 24, 2020, 09:10:02 AM »
So the American electorate are indifferent to Bidens behaviour?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #396 on: December 24, 2020, 09:19:00 AM »
The Religious Right in Texas, everyone!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2020/12/22/fort-worth-pastor-who-told-parishioners-not-to-fear-pandemic-grapples-with-parents-dying-of-covid-complications-after-thanksgiving-holiday

I have relatives exactly like that out in west Texas.  They tell me God is going to protect them. 

I tell them, "You know how he does that?  He gives you a fricken brain.  He's a busy guy.  He expects you to be able to work some of the simple sht out yourself."

I told them not to expect me to attend their funerals.  Unless they leave me their bass boats.  I'll swing by long in enough to hook up and tow those away.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #397 on: December 24, 2020, 09:21:13 AM »
It is called free will

Use it while you still can

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2020, 09:21:54 AM »
So the American electorate are indifferent to Bidens behaviour?

Apparently they will take a sniffer of hair over a grabber of pv$$y.

By 7 million more votes.

<Snicker>

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2020, 09:22:36 AM »
It is called free will

Use it while you still can

Eagler

Two less Trump supporters. Rock on.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #400 on: December 24, 2020, 09:35:10 AM »
I am starting up a flag and bumper sticker business in Texas to get ready for 2024. These folks will buy ANYTHING with a Trump name on it. Their belief in the orange clown all that matters so I'll be jumping on the band wagon.  Fleece them fools for every cent they got and call it Love for America. 

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #401 on: December 24, 2020, 09:41:42 AM »
I am starting up a flag and bumper sticker business in Texas to get ready for 2024. These folks will buy ANYTHING with a Trump name on it. Their belief in the orange clown all that matters so I'll be jumping on the band wagon.  Fleece them fools for every cent they got and call it Love for America.

Welcome to the Fux Newz business model.   :rofl

It's also why Trump is dragging this election sht out so long.  Longer for him to run his "Election Defense Fund" scam that transfers money from his gullible rube supporters directly into his pockets. That should annoy me on general principle, but I have to admit, I kinda enjoy watching Trumpkins get stolen from due to their own stupidity.

"Make Kleptocracy Great Again!"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2020, 09:41:56 AM »

Why wait?

The deplorables are dumb enough to purchase your stickers in 2022 right?

You might make more money selling stickers stating sleepy creepy joe and co for prison as you can start selling those today!

Eagler

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2020, 11:30:48 AM »
Why wait?

The deplorables are dumb enough to purchase your stickers in 2022 right?

You might make more money selling stickers stating sleepy creepy joe and co for prison as you can start selling those today!

Eagler

Very true.. how many can I put you down for? I'm guessing you and DS have tons of money to spend given your rabid support of all things Trump. At least you'll need some Trump jackets and Trump boots to wear at the rallies.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #404 on: December 24, 2020, 12:17:10 PM »

Going to be really hard to make up those 7 million votes or 74 Electoral Votes at this rate.

https://www.stripes.com/officials-find-few-possible-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-key-states-1.656222

What ever happened to that Kraken?

<Snicker>