Author Topic: Sucking in tanks COntinued  (Read 2306 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Sucking in tanks COntinued
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 02:26:19 AM »
For some reason VR doesn't work well for me in gvs. I end up using the monitor.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2021, 03:27:27 AM »
For some reason VR doesn't work well for me in gvs. I end up using the monitor.
Same! Only GV I use with VR, is Wirb. While flying in VR seems Instinctive, GVs feel wonky.  For me its way less frustrating, to GV, with my SpitXVI  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2021, 03:39:03 AM »
Getting a bit better but there are 3 areas where I'm unsure.

1.  If I take a position and shut the engine down and listen, when they are moving, I can hear the treads.  I have 4 gz pc using realtek sound and a really good video card. But, with all that I am still nothing but cannon fodder.  Tankers can move up close, I can't see them and they put me away.  I Don't use headphones, but rather use really expensive hearing aids that I can connect to the PC via bluetooth, and they are better than the headphones I used.  I can track the oncoming swinging the turret back and forth and listen to the volume change in either ear.

2. Distance contact.  I have all the zoom features set to my controller, but I can never see the guy who shoots me from a great distance.  Possibly he shoots from great cover. I scan the area then see the shell come right for me.

3.  In the M4 that supports rockets I can't figure out how to select them using Select Secondary, then fire them.  I know they work because I saw a guy launce the rockets during an attack on a town.

Thanks for the help.
Brother,
Try to get with Tyfoo,Notar,BTbrando,Dcat, 8thjinx,Slaxer,Fishngy,Rain00,TWCmav or My squadie Mothman!   I lost Mothman to more than a couple of those guys, lol  "I guess I let my pride go? Cant beat them, so why not ask to play with them?"-Mothman     Now he is a BEAST! I would say Public Enemy #2(at least for Bishop)?   On Thursday Evenings, in AVA Arena, there is a Tank ONLY arena set up. Those guys are the BEST....if they cant help you out, nothing will!!!  8:pm EST
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2021, 12:53:22 PM »
Just the game telling you to fly like an eagle instead of crawling around in the dirt like prairie dogs hiding from each other :)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2021, 02:43:19 PM »
Just the game telling you to fly like an eagle instead of crawling around in the dirt like prairie dogs hiding from each other :)

Eagler
AMEN! OOO, Prairie Dogs.....FFUUNNNN :devil