Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8758 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2021, 09:04:00 PM »
Man, I bet you thought you had me so good 😄.

Let's not get into IT but the president arrived at Singapore on June 10th, which means he was flying the day of the missile, over the Pacific, exactly 60 days before Aug 10th, when the hijack happened.

so the missile was so slow it took 60 days to reach its target?

semp

edit: or did airforce one took 60 days to go back to the usa, just saying cause 2 days before he was in jersey

another edit: so a plane was shot down over the pacific to cover up a missile that was launched at airforce one 60 days before?  we talking back to the future, or what exactly we have here.  cause I can understand an hour or two, but 60 days before?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 09:33:31 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2021, 09:35:44 PM »
Vio is a crackpot  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2021, 09:55:15 PM »
We need a tin foil hat emoji

The U.K. is weighing the 'welfare rights' of crustaceans and mollusks. I'm sure Snail is loving this!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ban-on-boiling-lobsters-alive-under-plans-to-boost-welfare-rights-of-crustaceans-and-molluscs-jpx2whf0v
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2021, 10:04:54 PM »
You might want to check this out:  https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/3178/majestic-software-dash-8-q400-pilot-edition-for-p3d-v4/v5

Great software, accurate startup procedures, and one of my favorite planes. I'm looking forward to an update for MSFS.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2021, 12:35:36 AM »
so the missile was so slow it took 60 days to reach its target?

semp

edit: or did airforce one took 60 days to go back to the usa, just saying cause 2 days before he was in jersey

another edit: so a plane was shot down over the pacific to cover up a missile that was launched at airforce one 60 days before?  we talking back to the future, or what exactly we have here.  cause I can understand an hour or two, but 60 days before?

Are you deliberately trying to act stupid or do you really not comprehend what I am saying?....

They were possibly taking out the missile silo 60 days after it shot at the president flying to Singapore.. FFS man.

Vio is a crackpot  :old:

No, I don't think so. Do more research and understand the matrix you live in.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 12:39:03 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2021, 01:18:33 AM »
Are you deliberately trying to act stupid or do you really not comprehend what I am saying?....

They were possibly taking out the missile silo 60 days after it shot at the president flying to Singapore.. FFS man.

wait hold, on somebody built a silo in total secrecy, hopping air force 1 would fly over it one day.  so the cover story was somebody stole an airplane and flew over the island 60 days after, and that's the best cover story they could come up with? why build a silo?, you do know we have missiles that can be shoulder fired and take out an airplane?  why not have 10 or 20 guys with a missile on their shoulder?

you do remember the kiss principle dont you?  keep it simple stoopid.  why build a silo?  instead of having, I dont know 20 or 30 guys with shoulder mounted missiles that can be easily posted all along the pacific coast.  why complicate things?

then they waited 60 days to destroy the silo?  why not right away?  why the secret service didnt report it?  why the airforce didn't report a missle?

oh wait they were all into it?  remember the kiss principle?  if the secret service was on it or the airforce why didnt they just use a syringe  to put an air bubble in his neck. heck they could just blame that on a heart attack.

but no,  missile was fired, they faked an airplane hijack, then they used that cover story to destroy a missile silo, 60 days after it happened. why not just say, hey one of our planes dropped a bomb by mistake on a training mission.  hell they have said that many times before.

see how complicated you make it sound, instead of the kiss principle. hey a bomb fell by mistake that's it.  but no, they faked a hijacking, sent f16s up, have video and sound but all of it was a cover story.

who is trying to act stupid?

semp

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2021, 01:38:20 AM »
I read this thread and seen an UH-60  :noid
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2021, 10:44:59 AM »
If you're going to suicide then not a bad way to go. Obviously they shot him down after their patients reached it's limit.
uh, no they did not....I was out salmon fishing and watched it all unfold...some nutty fuqers in here.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2021, 11:02:58 AM »

see how complicated you make it sound, instead of the kiss principle. hey a bomb fell by mistake that's it.  but no, they faked a hijacking, sent f16s up, have video and sound but all of it was a cover story.

who is trying to act stupid?

semp

Actually nothing about this story is simple Semple.

How about this. Show me the video of the guy at the airport hopping into the plane and starting it, taxing it and taking off. That is not simple for a baggage handler. Surely the airport has cameras right?

My story is just as simple stupid as this one. Especially considering there is no evidence of him being emotionally depressed at all. Not even a statement from his wife about it. No statement from friends about it. Nothing suggests he was capable of this and everything suggests he was a great guy who "feared god" and wanted to be in the military but we don't know why he wasn't or didn't go sign up.

Sorry, I just dont take things from media at face value anymore after these last 5 years. All I'm saying is that this could have easily been a retaliation of some sort based on events ecactly 60 day earlier given where it all went down around those islands.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2021, 11:29:50 AM »
Here's another thing.

We only have 11 minutes of audio. He was in the air for 73 minutes or so. That's over an hour. Where is the rest of the audio? Where is the audio while he was taking off? Where is the audio of traffic control while he was taxiing out unauthorized? Why only 11 minutes?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2021, 11:57:53 AM »
show me the picture of the silo on the island.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2021, 12:14:40 PM »
Here's another thing.

We only have 11 minutes of audio. He was in the air for 73 minutes or so. That's over an hour. Where is the rest of the audio? Where is the audio while he was taking off? Where is the audio of traffic control while he was taxiing out unauthorized? Why only 11 minutes?

here it is

https://youtu.be/NUt-W8Fcpyw

semp

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2021, 10:44:53 PM »
Here's another thing.

I agree! What is Youtube hiding???

Why don't they put out what really happened? Why edit the video down to 11 minutes? Where is the information on the missile shoot that happened "60 days" prior?
Is it being suppressed??? - thats suspicious??!! You would think an assassination attempt on a POTUS would make somebodys news channel. Then there is that number 60?? How many times do you ever see that?

Tell us again - about how his name and the de-commissioned submarine are no coincidence! - that was one of my favorites, it will open everybody's eyes.

Or the one about the island with the Silo's on it which is located something like 7 miles west of Joint Base Mchord, and under the Arrival to SeaTac - How did the military, and the people of South Seattle, Tacoma, and the 15 other cities down there miss the construction or better yet the actual missile launch? Thats a lot of people in cahoots with each other and up to no good.

And then there was the White Hats - remote controlling the plane while the "2nd" F15 out of Portland was on the Black Hat mission?
Those were days. . . .when the human mind, fallacy, rumors and misinformation made legendary stories. . . . . . . .lol

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2021, 11:33:45 PM »
I read this thread and seen an UH-60  :noid

Mine had the support of a couple of F-16's...   :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2021, 12:26:22 AM »
There are some crazy people playing this game.  If any of you conspiracy whackadoodles had an experience at all in the airline world you'd laugh out loud at how silly you are being.  Go to college, learn to fly, build experience, hire on at an airline, and get back to us then with your conspiracy theories.

I happen to live not too far north of that island.  All that is on it is Douglas Firs, Western Red Cedars, and Hemlocks.  And no they weren't planted by aliens.
Fight's on!