Author Topic: GeForce GTX 1650 Nvidia Settings  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: GeForce GTX 1650 Nvidia Settings
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2021, 02:33:39 AM »
okay so I had the frames limited. turns out I am getting up to 179 fps. I just wish my eyes were capable of that.
By "limited" do you mean V(ertical) Sync? If so, bear in mind that with V-Sync off there's elements of different spots in time on your screen. Agreed, they're all within a fraction of a second so it doesn't seem much. But: In a fight you're hunting an object that travels 140 yds a second (300 mph) and the said object is trying to position itself so that your target is the smallest possible, about a dozen feet in diameter. And the thing you're trying to hit it to make damage is about ½ to 1". That's real life measurements. Shrink them to fit your screen and we're talking about a dot of 1/8" as a target you may be able to hit with an imaginary bullet.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: GeForce GTX 1650 Nvidia Settings
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2022, 12:05:24 AM »
Yeah, smooth frame rates are of greater use than the arbitrary number you get with v-sync off.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.