Author Topic: Who wants a secure border?  (Read 9738 times)

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
Re: Who wants a secure border?
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2022, 11:01:39 PM »
some people on the right might say you are a perfect example of a drag queen. and you should be committed as you have a mental illness.

semp

Like others who have spoken out on the issue, gg must take sides, no matter personal feelings or beliefs?  Sounds too much like a certain democrat voting block where  individuals who "crossover" are ridiculed or canceled for stepping outside the line.  Unreal.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2022, 11:03:35 PM »
haha!

I doubt it. No one but the people I have told ever know that I'm not a woman, but I really do not care what people think about it. People like me wherever I go and meet people. They have no idea that I am not a woman. I am intelligent and fun. People like me and I like people.

I'm happy and well grounded. I'm a normal person and not some freak like the half naked  drag queens you guys let into schools.

I don't want to expose little kids to any kind of sexuality and especially god-damned freaks.

But gg, you're not following their rules.  After all, they do know what is best for you ...

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2022, 11:11:19 PM »
But gg, you're not following their rules.  After all, they do know what is best for you ...

I guess I'm a disappointment for some.

Another thing about me is that I do not want extra rights, I do not feel oppressed and I don't want to hang out in groups of gay or transgendered people just for the sake of being part of some  stupid group. No gay pride parades or freak-shows for me.

I'm a normal person and I don't want to be in anyone's face about my personal business.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2022, 11:26:48 PM »
I want private borders.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2022, 11:29:53 PM »
When you don't like America, it's Founders, the Constitution etc., you only have one choice - burn the whole thing to the ground.

or you can attack the capitol, use American flags to hurt hundreds of police officers. disrupt congress, try to hang members of congress, break windows,  cause damages.

all while calling yourself a patriot. or you can go chanting on the streets "the jews will not replace us" , wear nazi and pro white supremacy gear. all while pointing to the other side, you are against America.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2022, 11:44:45 PM »
or you can attack the capitol, use American flags to hurt hundreds of police officers. disrupt congress, try to hang members of congress, break windows,  cause damages.

all while calling yourself a patriot. or you can go chanting on the streets "the jews will not replace us" , wear nazi and pro white supremacy gear. all while pointing to the other side, you are against America.

semp

You say all of this while ignoring months of burning, looting, assaulting and even murder which took place right in your backyard.  Most never even charged for their crimes.  And 100 people, some not even conservative, rioting for 1 hr gives you the right to look stupid?

And do you really want to compare antisemitism?  I hope so. 

Keep the Leftist talking points coming semp.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2022, 11:54:14 PM »
You say all of this while ignoring months of burning, looting, assaulting and even murder which took place right in your backyard.  Most never even charged for their crimes.  And 100 people, some not even conservative, rioting for 1 hr gives you the right to look stupid?

And do you really want to compare antisemitism?  I hope so. 

Keep the Leftist talking points coming semp.

no it's the irony of you guys.  not Republicans bad,  Republicans good.

semp

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2022, 01:33:56 AM »
I want to read more history on the effectiveness of the Great Wall of China against illegal immigration ….

That’s classic……lol

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2022, 01:50:38 AM »
I want to read more history on the effectiveness of the Great Wall of China against illegal immigration ….

That’s classic……lol

maginot line was more interesting, not a single German went across it. and in all probability the Germans paid for it.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2022, 04:33:58 AM »

semp

Sounds like the average day for BLM and Antifa after George Floyd in hundreds of cities across the US for MONTHS on end.  I’m sure you were terribly outraged to watch all the hurt “hundreds of police officers” then, right?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2022, 04:40:51 AM »
Sounds like the average day for BLM and Antifa after George Floyd in hundreds of cities across the US for MONTHS on end.  I’m sure you were terribly outraged to watch all the hurt “hundreds of police officers” then, right?

yes I was, actually. just as I was when the white supremacist guy broke the window that others took advantage of.

you steal you deserve to go to jail.

but you still trying to defend the tour group at the capitol.

but go ahead stand back, stand by.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2022, 06:19:43 AM »
To the original OP..

Who DOES NOT want a secure border?

This administration obviously...until it initiates a good ole terrorist attack I guess they are just going to let them stream on in...

Maybe that is the goal as I can't see any reasonable thought potato head would have in his dementia mind to allow what is happening..

The United States is on the fast track to become Venezuela north for numerous reasons

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2022, 07:14:29 AM »
So you agree we ought to find a better approach than a 3000 mile vanity wall?

You mean the ones that the cartels will just tunnel under anyway?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2022, 09:25:20 AM »
You mean the ones that the cartels will just tunnel under anyway?

A. Tunnels are much harder to build than you realize.
B. A wall would stop 100k people a year from even attempting to make the trip. As they know they couldn't easily walk across.
C. We have sensors and satellites and other methods to determine where tunnels are.

It's pointless to have so many people risk their lives at the border patrol when a wall would do so much. Even the border patrol think its a good idea. Why aren't we listening to them? It's a travesty what the dems are allowing into this country. A total disgrace to hard working American citizens.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline spudman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2022, 09:56:44 AM »
Everyone knows that borders are racist! The Ministry of Truth has told us so.